SOLD 1994 Toyota Landcruiser hzj75 Troopcarrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://photobucket.com/u/milevsky/a/9484c05e-7088-4b38-abd1-f2ac6f32d893
I have a 1994 Toyota landcruiser Hzj75 that I am putting up for sale. I have owned many landcruisers and this by far is the best of them all. As with all of my vehicles, I am very meticulous about maintenance and keeping it in original stock condition. This vehicle is out of Australia and purchased from Ottoex in Portland. I have spend the greater part of tw years replacing anything that needed cosmetic refreshing with original Toyota parts. 44000 mile 5 speed 11 seater. Original paint no repairs or rust issues. This vehicle was obviously stored inside and is still maintained in that manner.
New front and rea oem mats
New headliner oem
New rear bumper complete oem
New rubber on doors oem
New side mirrors oem
New rear view mirror oem
New steering wheel oem
New drivers seat pad oem
All upholstery in incredibly condition, no rips, tears or fading
New interrupt door panels (front and rear)
Custom fit Carhartt seat covers ( always covering seats)
New Dunlop takeoff landcruiser stock tires oem
New lock rings for original rims oem
New shift knob oem
Replaced timing belt because of age and for piece of mind.
Arb bull bar. Came with Vehicle
Front Runner Roof rack for troopy
New glovebox door and lock. New dash complete. Had holes drilled in it for fire equipment. Drove me nuts looking at it so fixed it.
Front seat back protective metal plates in perfect condition no dents or holes.
This vehicle have never been off road. I am a local weekend camper. Don’t like to get my trucks dirty. This vehicle is immaculate inside, out and underneath.
I thought it might be a good candidate to put an Alucab top on but it is too nice for that. Ottoex still has picture of the vehicle on there site of what it looked like before i obsessed over making it my “forever Vehicle
This Troopy is an 11 seater. All seatbelts. Jumps seats are in perfect working order with no rips tears or holes. Had them repaired by a professional upholstery in Sacramento. I am not the best photographer but I can provide pictures of anything by request. This is a right hand
drive vehicle registered in Montana.
Price is now at 69k for this incredible vehicle
Fill free to ask questions or request more pictures.

View attachment 3484891

37B3E89C-FF0A-45CD-BBF2-BDC4973DA2A7.jpeg

3D45CD1B-4FB0-4173-8569-7A001515B7C0.jpeg

7E1FAFD0-D52A-4CC6-8A05-951704C0CFD7.jpeg

7DB7BB8B-0EB5-484C-9C98-11EDE0D7E9F8.jpeg

36E1BBB5-FCC4-4095-807D-400EB53DA735.jpeg

Last edited:
May be deciding to keep the Troopy and put a Headspace Camper conversion pop top on it. They are a company out of Australia. Currently, they use the cut out portion of the roof and fabricate it into the top to maintain the ribbing on the roof and profile is low. Was Hoping Fit Garage could do the work. What say ye?

leaning that way. I am struggling with cutting the top open of a vehicle that is like new condition. I guess some people would do it to a new vehicle if that is their intended use.

If that is the case then I will have a new front runner rack for sale and a Thule Tepui roof top tent Ayer 2 would need to find a home.

leaning that way. I am struggling with cutting the top open of a vehicle that is like new condition. I guess some people would do it to a new vehicle if that is their intended use.
I wouldn’t do that. There are plenty of rusted roof vehicles that would be better candidates for that. If you didn’t get much serious interest, I’d have about 200 professional photos taken and put it on Bring A Trailer. I bet you could get $75K for that if it’s as nice as you claim.

I remember when this sold prior and what the price was. Nice low mileage example in exceptional condition, with a 1hz. It's a fine vehicle, you've done a great job. But that's only one part of what some are looking for in a troopy. Maybe BaT would bring your vehicle to a wider audience.

I remember when this sold prior and what the price was. Nice low mileage example in exceptional condition, with a 1hz. It's a fine vehicle, you've done a great job. But that's only one part of what some are looking for in a troopy. Maybe BaT would bring your vehicle to a wider audience.
Well tell us what the price was already 😂

Land Cruiser Just like housing, new cars and trucks prices are plummeting.
There just not getting what they were during Covid and free government money

Well I just drove one and can finally say I would not pay more than 20k even for a nice one, I don’t care about collectibility or rareness or whatever. The only good thing about them is more space in back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom