Builds 1990 LJ78 in Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was originally a washer and cotter pin on the end of the pivot pin, I lost mine sometime during the engine swap project and ended up using a bit of solid copper wire as a cotter pin for a temporary solution. Three years on and it is still there...

Makes sense that there would be extra wiring leftover from the A343f that wasn't needed on the A440f.

Nice that it is not something more serious. Getting to be the time of year when one needs to have confidence in their 4wd system!

We are back in Texas for christmas. Took a little bit of a different, more easterly way south this time through the grasslands. I keep trying to find some part of colorado I like and keep coming up empty-handed heh.
1702655006052.png

camped the first night at dugway outside sinclair WY. I like everyplace in wyoming.

second night we camped in Texas at Lake Meredith

1702655198480.png
1702655213248.png

went to check my oil this morning and the entire dipstick tube came out with the dipstick. It was all twisted up and mangled at the bottom, and when I tried to straighten the dip-stick the end came off in my hand heh. I guess I'll FIPG it back in there later on.

The dipstick is stamped with 15301-56040, which looks to be discontinued. Anybody know replacements that fit?

1703879499997.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom