For Sale 1989 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have decided to put my cruiser up for sale. It is a built 89 fj62. Has a long list of mods. I'l start with the axles.
The axles the been rebuilt with new seals bearings and gears. Has nitro 4.88 gear. I have also installed Aussie lockers front and rear. Brakes are all in good shape and work as they should.

Suspension is ome 2.5 with ome leaf added. Guessing 3 to 3.5 lift. Shocks are ome as well. The lift and shocks have been on a while so paint isn't the best. Steering is all tight and I put 3 degree caster plates in. Helped a bunch.

Tires are general grabber red letter. 315 75 16 with aluminum wheels.

Bumper on rear is 4plus swing out tire carrier and a cooler rack. Holds a 35 quart pelican perfect.
Bumper on front I built out of 3/16 so it is strong. Brush bar is 120 wall tube.
Winch is a smittybuilt 9500 with synthetic rope. It all wired and functional. Winch plate stays bolted to frame when bumper is removed.
Drivetrain is in great shape. Transfercase is completey resealed with new gaskets and seals. Trans hasn't been touched by me but shifts perfect. Engine was removed and all gaskets replaced. Rear main, oil pan, front cover, front main, head gasket, valve cover, intake, exhaut, and even injector seals. Head was cleaned by shop valve job done and resurfaced. Cleaned motor and painted black with engine paint. New plugs, motor mounts, k&n air filter, aluminum radiator, thermostat, and trans cooler. Engine has been totally deleted of smog pump and egr. Has a magnaflow mufler.

Body isn't the best. Has some dents. It's been offroaded. Drivers rear door is only thing that is bad. Got into a rock on a nasty trail. The whole thing is raptor lined by last owner. He had truck sand blasted before so I can't imagine it has a ton of filler or rust. Other than that I don't see any rust under truck. Windshield isn't busted. All Windows work other than drivers back door. Window came out of track so I rolled it up and left it alone. Snorkel is functional and it has led head lights. Also installed all new dash lights led. Blue for cluster and factory color at climate unit.

Interior isn't in ok shape. It has a custom console with switch panel. Seats are low back vinyl, not sure what they are from. Rear seat is ok as well as carpet. Door panels are custom with after market speakers. Rear panels are missing due to box system truck had when I got it. Rear door has a nice storage door inside. The truck has no head liner and has been covered with dynamat. The air conditioning did work but I had to pull it apart when I pulled engine. Need a 134 kit and charged. Battery is a group 31 exide agm.
I am sure I am forgetting stuff. Just hit me up with questions. I am located in Bentonville Arkansas. I am asking 6500 for the cruiser. I am not interested in trades. I have just spent a bunch of money on this thing so don't make me insulting offers. It daily drives good and wheels fantastic.

1510597452788296325400.jpg

15105975172661329661477.jpg

1510597550644253291648.jpg

1510597587957943701197.jpg

20171108_100617.jpg

Dropped cruiser off at body shop to repair door. Maybe that will help sell it.

Interested, if you still have this beginning 2018, I may be making a trip to Arkansas

PM Sent

I'm to your south in fort smith. Mind if i come take a look this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom