For Sale 1987 FJ60 Tan and Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota - Land Cruiser
1987 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser

• Item ID: 120639406882
  • ZIP Code: 92123
  • Price: $7500.00
  • Description: This Land Cruiser is a timeless classic. It's been kept really well and has very low miles for a 1987 TLC. Great condition. Leaks no oil. Runs strong. Very very little rust and it's lived in southern CA. Passes smog every single time. Emissions system is in top shape. Extremely reliable vehicle. Has had minor work done to it. I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere in the country...on the road or off. Only modifications done are: Repaint about 7 years ago in original color, Old Man Emu 3" suspension lift, 33" tires and wheels, chrome nudge bar, SOR seat covers. Come see it for yourself! It's one of the cleanest ones you'll find.

See this Item on eBay

Last edited:
More pics.
winston2.jpg
winston int.JPG

Very nice truck. How many miles?

160k miles on the truck. If one of you mudders buys the truck, I can throw in an extra 4-speed tranny and barely used clutch. The truck passes smog every time and has no problems. There's a little leak in the windshield which I plan on having resealed, but the truck is pretty amazing.

I just won't be driving it too much now that my V8 swap is done on my other FJ60.

How about this as a daily driver? Would I need the tranny and clutch soon? Beautiful truck from what I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom