Parting Out 1987 FJ60 (MN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Truck was scrapped. Remaining parts here

For Sale: - 1987 FJ60 Parts Lot (MN)

Parting a complete 87 FJ 60. Engine and all accessories gone. Trans, transfer case and the rest of the truck is available. Body is rusty, so only the hood , valance and front bumper are worth saving. Blue gray interior. This will be parted quickly, as I don't have the room to keep. It was a running driving rig until the frame broke from rust. I will ship everything. Prefer Fastenal for the larger items

Last edited:
AC bezel and B-pillar cover condition and price?

J

I'll check in the morning. Maybe we can work a deal on a nice charcoal carpet set for my other 87

Are you looking for both B pillar covers?

Ok. I must have been a day late on your last set

Photos of the front driver and passenger seat belts? I don't need the retractable part of the belts, just the ends bolted to the floor at the center console. Thanks.

Last edited:
Interested in both taillight covers depending on condition

Photos of the front driver and passenger seat belts? I don't need the retractable part of the belts, just the ends bolted to the floor at the center console. Thanks.

The sleeves are cracked up at the top. $30 shipped. Pm me if you still want pics

Interested in the dash if it's crack free. Thanks, Jim.

I can't find any cracks in it, but I haven't inspected it real close. Considering keeping it for my other 60 that has a dash cap on it.

Parting a complete 87 FJ 60. Engine and all accessories gone. Trans, transfer case and the rest of the truck is available. Body is rusty, so only the hood , valance and front bumper are worth saving. Blue gray interior. This will be parted quickly, as I don't have the room to keep. It was a running driving rig until the frame broke from rust. I will ship everything. Prefer Fastenal for the larger items

Do you still have the igniter and coil? im looking for a working and in good condition hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom