1987 fj60 280000 miles what would you pay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, I am searching for a fj60/62 cruiser and have found quite a few in my town. This one is a 1987 fj60
290000 miles
Damage: hood, right fender, grill. Small dent on roof. Basically no rust. Guy is asking 4K.

I think it's too high as it needs a new paint job and basically all new interior

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Junk yard.
Whoever owned that didn't give a crap about it. Zero maintenance. Parts vehicle only. Do you really want to drive something like that? It's an insult to all the senses. I bet it stinks inside too.

Yeah, I agree w/ OS, but it's rebuildable. If really NO rust, maybe 1500 to 2k tops, with today's market. At $4k, you're gonna have to put at least a few grand into it, probably more, and for 7+ grand you could buy a much nicer lower mileage rig.

Don't do it. I bought one like that and blew the transfer case and transmission on the way home. Save your money and buy one that's been better cared for... Seriously. Cleaning 4-5 quarts of burned tranny oil off the driveway is no fun!

I paid $3k in Texas with 280k. Normal rust but nothing serious or terribly cosmetic. Needed work and maitnence but nothing terrible. Mine had a perfect interior except for a cracked dash.

That's overpriced. I'd keep looking.

If it was me $1200 cash.:hillbilly:

An assault to my senses.....

Rode hard and put away wet! $1200~$1500. tops!!

On second thought, looking at those Chinese tail lights,,, $999.99
:deadhorse:

No matter what you do, you will be at least $7K in for a base lined, well running 60. That is a sad looking example even at $2K. Walk on by and see what else you can find. Buy the best truck you can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom