Builds 1977 FJ40 - USA Spec Restoration - Father & Son Project - AKA "Belle" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few more...

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

Updated the logo for our YouTube channel, FaceBook page, etc. I thought it would be fitting to include a FJ40 since that is our main project.

What do you guys think???

Dirt Dauber Garage Logo 2.0.jpg

Just subscribed. Youtube needs more detailed 40 DIY content so thanks for making these vids!
Thanks for subscribing. I am leaning as I go and trying to document everything so others can learn as well. I have two more videos almost ready to post. One on replacing the oil pan and oil pump and another video on doing the clutch, pilot bearing, and the release bearing. I hope to post those soon.

Thanks again!!

I've been moving ahead slowly...

Replaced the clutch, rear main seal, pilot bearing and release bearing...

Here is the old, dirty parts :)

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4264.JPG

Last edited:
The latest in the tub saga is that I cut out the damaged and made a patch panel. Someone obviously someone sideswiped this tub at some point. Here are some pics of the damage.

IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

more pics...

Cleaned up the rail and painted the inside. I found a few wasps nest and a few dirt dauber houses :)

IMG_4716.JPG

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4723.JPG

Last edited:
More pics...

Cut out the gas filler housing. It was the worst of the previous owners work. I ordered a new one from sor.com.

IMG_4798.JPG

IMG_4802.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

IMG_4804.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom