1967 Toyota Stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can you imagine that body on a 60 or 80 chassis? I think that would be pretty cool!

Can you imagine that truck with a 1KZ-TE four-cylinder turbodiesel installed? What a great combo.

I saw this Stout at the Rubithon a few years ago. I don't recall who owned it...

DSC_0341.jpg

I saw this Stout at the Rubithon a few years ago. I don't recall who owned it...

That's owned by the guy who owns ToyConnection in north San Jose. I checked it out about a year and a half ago when I was there. It was pretty cool.

That is a cool little truck and in good condition, price seems fair. I dig the yellow one other than to much lift.

The Stouts kind of remind me of a mini Chevy from the same era. The cab, hood shape and grill anyways. The hood on the Stouts with the lights is very cool too.

Cheers

I've seen that one on the Rubicon too. I asked the owner if he was aware that the cab was a damn near copy of a 60s International pickup, he said he heard it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom