MN Toyx4 Fall Run in Gilbert, MN 10/07-10/09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh yeah bookie is going to be making the trip with me just wouldn't be the rock rash open with out the first guy to fall down drunk at the non event. i can't wait my liver wont' know what to do got frydaddy's hog roast this weekend the challenge and then the rock rash :bounce: :cheers: :beer: :grinpimp:

:(

drink something for me..

Mace said:
:(

drink something for me..

Skim Milk?

I'll do a shot of Jag for ya...

Perferably of something with hops ;)

I hate Jag..

:)

Dennie said:
my liver wont' know what to do got frydaddy's hog roast this weekend

Talked with him last night.....he has a surprise for ya....wish I could make it down there....that is going to be one hell of a party....

:beer:

Mace said:
Perferably of something with hops ;)

It will be FLOWING.....have no fear.

SHREG said:
Trying to figure out how to get my camper up there......

Have Otto tow the damn thing up there....

Plety of time for Paulies tax guy to figure into the equation.

Poser said:
Have Otto tow the damn thing up there....

He and I talked aboot that onacouna he wants a place to sleep n all, and Jen wants to come up. Judging by his reaction he did not like the idea at all. I told him I would bring it up to him the week prior, no commitment.....

Im thinking of just getting TIMBO a dang hitch..... If SKRATCH goes up im golden....

Man, Im stoaked about this event.....its gunna be a big time....

SHREG said:
its gunna be a big time....

Sure seems that way right now....

Guess we will see who really shows.

:beer: :beer:

Put a hitch on the lexus? Gatta have 2-3 times the HP as that 80 series. :flipoff2:

Add one. I've gotten a green light from the Mrs. Timbercruiser!!

I even have a volunteer for a W.B.!!!

timber...

you going to drag youper with ya???

Hope my "parts" come in, I can wait to go wheeling again. LAME did you book a spot yet? Denny better get that rear 60 in or a bigger battery this year.

Just looked at a map finally. 315 miles. That's about 6 hours by Pig. Might be doable. I better get her road trip worthy - install the new seats and console and figure out why the front diff is making bad noises....or maybe I'll bring the FJ62....hmmm...

yooper said:
Just looked at a map finally. 315 miles. That's about 6 hours by Pig. Might be doable. I better get her road trip worthy - install the new seats and console and figure out why the front diff is making bad noises....or maybe I'll bring the FJ62....hmmm...

I've only got room on the trailer for the 40!!

LAME said:
Put a hitch on the lexus? Gatta have 2-3 times the HP as that 80 series. :flipoff2:

I may have to do that......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom