TLCA 2024 Rubithon Wagon Run (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got the word that Registration will open this Friday . Last year the Wagon Run sold out in about 2 hours so dont wait to long .

I just got the word that Registration will open this Friday . Last year the Wagon Run sold out in about 2 hours so dont wait to long .
Now I REALLY have to get the rest of my parts back on the Cruiser...

What time of day Friday? Should I roll out my sleeping bag and camp out at the box office overnight?

I am not sure. I would like to think around 10am🤷‍♂️. If I find out I will post for sure

Dates are a little different this year. June 26-30

All registered. It's gonna be a good time

Looking forward to a good Run

Looking like we will have a good group again .

Only 10 spots left

Now that I've got daylight when I get home, I can start burning in all my links and mounts. You bringing the black 40 I assume Jeff?

2.5 month out . we still have a few spots open on the Wagon run .

OK I'll play, looking forward to the stealth Rubithon, no posts, no threads, no builds, anybody coming this year ?????

Agree it’s been very Quiet. I will admit my focus has been on other things. But will make sure that the Wagon Run is the best run like always 😃.

I thought it was a bit light on Rubithon conversation this year. I have only a couple things left to do on my Cruiser and it's ready. I guess I could take it just as it is, but where's the fun in that? Regardless, I'm still going to have a nice trip to the Rubicon if there's 200 rigs or 20 :hillbilly:

New dates confirmed June 25 to 30... should remain tight according to Chairman Ross Woody, and allow additional week of good melt.

Info can be found on the TLCA web site.... www.tlca.org and the Rubithon web site....https://rubithon.com/ including registration.

Current issue of Trails has last years review and Hall of Fame inductions. Congrats Kurt Williams, Mark Hawley, Georg Esterer and Rainey Kirk.

Truck in shop. Powertrain assembly starts in May.

Hoping to make it!

IMG_2602.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom