MN Toyx4 Fall Run in Gilbert, MN 10/07-10/09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yooper said:
Just looked at a map finally. 315 miles. That's about 6 hours by Pig. Might be doable. I better get her road trip worthy - install the new seats and console and figure out why the front diff is making bad noises....or maybe I'll bring the FJ62....hmmm...

Either one....just show up.

White YJ said:
Hope my "parts" come in, I can wait to go wheeling again. LAME did you book a spot yet? Denny better get that rear 60 in or a bigger battery this year.

Have to have the new 60 in the rear for gilbert the old axel is gone after the challenge going in another guys rig..... :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

According to Dennie the Fryman rumor is back on...

I hope this sticks!!

Will be funny to see that cat wanderin' around in the snow wearin' sandals and shorts..

we got a head count yet? Should I reserve a campsite now? ( A nice, peaceful, quiet one. Away from rowdy 4-wheelers.)

I would call them and get a site....

There seems to be a lot of interest in this weekend....

:beer:

We have ANOTHER comedian in our midst......

Everyone get a campsite?

got mine....gotta call on the popup tomorrow tho, we've officially opted to not purchase a RV until 2006....

ah well....

there were a ton of spots available for last years event at that time, kinda the end of the season for those folks. Not sure if we are going to bring the camper or not.... Gunna have to fight off the cold with the Jagger

Got my site today. #24. What a great number! All things 24 are simply awsome....

It's looking doubtful for Timbercruiser. No $$. unless someone shows up tomorrow and buys one of my log cabins. ( that's a slight hint for anyone considering buying a cabin. I can give a mud discount! And I can sell one anywhere in the U.S. and Canada)

suhweet....

popup camper rented, they'll set it up on Thursday afternoon, and pick it up on Monday...can't hardly beat that for awesome service!

Adventure Rental http://www.adventure-rental.com/

Now, to extend my dates....arrive Thurs and out on Monday....

Better get site 22 Brian....

think that is the last one with power...

woody said:
suhweet....

popup camper rented, they'll set it up on Thursday afternoon, and pick it up on Monday...can't hardly beat that for awesome service!

Adventure Rental http://www.adventure-rental.com/

Now, to extend my dates....arrive Thurs and out on Monday....

Lemme know what time yer drivin through on Thursday, Jen and I may join ya. Thats if yer takin the Hwy 94 route..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom