MN Toyx4 Fall Run in Gilbert, MN 10/07-10/09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser said:
Forgot to mention that the blue mosh wagon of death will be making the trip...

:beer:

There will be 3 seats open in my wagon, no drunk ass Texans allowed though.

Steve I'll let you know if I can contribute to the keg offerings...............

fergus said:
Steve I'll let you know if I can contribute to the keg offerings...............

Hopefully it will be some of your wicked new brew!!!!

None of the minitruck lite s***....right?!!! :)

:beer: :beer:

Hopefully it will be some of your wicked new brew!!!!

NOPE!Had to order a new boiler so that is setting us back 6 weeks.......................

None of the minitruck lite s***....right?!!! :)

Maybe Octoberfest or Doppelbock to keep Cold Carl warm

You still going to have a hook up, post august?

How bout a little light beer luv..... Minitruck lite stuff is pretty good

Don't think yo have to worry aboot drunk Texans this time around.... There Skeerd of the rocks up nort dontchyaknow....

ColdCarl.... I think Carl has a new name.....

I think I am gonna bring the wee smoker. Should be able to knock off some marginal ribs/brisket/roast or what not while we are out wheelin :grinpimp:

reservation set :D

218-748-2221 - arrive Fri, depart Sun, site #12, $39.42 ....may be adding Thurs nite, will see as the date gets closer.....

crap...popup camper rental is $315 for the weekend....ouch....gotta come up with plan B :D

timbercruiser said:
Hot food on the trail?!

Honey, can I go to Minnesota...?

No, I can fire the food up around noon, then come back to some cooked carcass after a afternoon of wheelin :D

I gotta get a res for a spot.

Yeah we all know with this groop a noon departure is about the crack of dawn. Ummm jager. Nothing beats a good Jager over in the afternoon. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Dennie said:
Yeah we all know with this groop a noon departure is about the crack of dawn. Ummm jager. Nothing beats a good Jager over in the afternoon. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Dude, the cafe in town has the same menu as the Sugar Shack :cheers: Even get the Sugar Shack Shuffle right after eating there :grinpimp:

thats what i'm talking about. There is something to be said about a place that has the same efects on a guy as being at home :bounce2: :beer: :whoops:

woody said:
reservation set :D

218-748-2221 - arrive Fri, depart Sun, site #12, $39.42 ....may be adding Thurs nite, will see as the date gets closer.....

crap...popup camper rental is $315 for the weekend....ouch....gotta come up with plan B :D

Trying to figure out how to get my camper up there......

i might be able to borrow a friends goose neck then we could throw the zuki on that with mine. I'll have to do some checking though

Isn't Brian coming? We need that crazy mutherfxxxer in camp.

"bitch shouldn't have opened her legs, bitch"

Dennie said:
i might be able to borrow a friends goose neck then we could throw the zuki on that with mine. I'll have to do some checking though

Right on....If I can get it up there that way you can bunk in the camper...

Gatta luv the good folks up there.. I called today

"Sir we are to busy to take your reservation today, can you call back Saturday?"

How hard to I have to try to be their customer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom