MN Toyx4 Fall Run in Gilbert, MN 10/07-10/09 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am pretty sure I will have an open seat. I think Jen will be sitting this one out. If not we should have plenty O Wagon boys up there with room enough for you and whatever you need to haul around

Is anyone bringing beer? :flipoff2:

Got some of the SE MN crew coming up :D

LAME said:
Is anyone bringing beer? :flipoff2:

Got some of the SE MN crew coming up :D

I intend on having the kegerator up there with a keg of Honey for Friday night...with this crew, I have a hard time believing that there will be any left after midnight...

:beer:

If it falls in teh tradition of the first Rock Rash the keg will die before dinner.

LAME said:
Anybody wanna bet PCO is a no show?

I will not put a penny on that one....It would however, be very cool to have a beer with him again.

LAME said:
If it falls in teh tradition of the first Rock Rash the keg will die before dinner.

So you think I should reserve two?

Are you in for one?

I would only get one. People are just fine drinking outta their cooler supply.

There is always multiple-cooler back up...

i am not a comittee...

Poser said:
I will not put a penny on that one....It would however, be very cool to have a beer with him again.

True

sounds like the second anual rock rash is going to be more eventfull than the first it will deffinatly be a bigger cround of drunks for sure. i'm going to try and track down some Yellow stone ripass. It just wou'ldn't be the same with out it.

Dennie said:
sounds like the second anual rock rash is going to be more eventfull than the first it will deffinatly be a bigger cround of drunks for sure. i'm going to try and track down some Yellow stone ripass. It just wou'ldn't be the same with out it.

nooooooo RIPASS! Zilla got sooooooo tuned up. I don't think he made it to Gladiater...... Gunna be a big time

Poser said:
Questions, questions, questions....

Anyone have sites picked out yet or any of that crap?

I have not ever been to this campground....

Where is it located in relation to down town Gilbert, and the Off Highway Vehicle area?

Are there trails to the campground from the park?

I just rolled down town to that crappy one-pizza-oven dive to have a beer and some pizza last year before rolling home in the Rig...

Thanks!

-Steve

If you require electric I'd stay in the 10 thru 16 area. these are high and dry

when we where there June this year 1,3, 43,46 all flooded.

Dennie said:

Dennie-

You should plan on being up there on the 6th....

hhhmmm....maybe. Only about 8 hours from here. Maybe I can pick up yooper on the way.
I might have enough $$ to have the 40 set up. hhhmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom