MN Toyx4 Fall Run in Gilbert, MN 10/07-10/09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timbercruiser said:
hhhmmm....maybe. Only about 8 hours from here. Maybe I can pick up yooper on the way.
I might have enough $$ to have the 40 set up. hhhmm.....

FREE BEER

cramer
i was planning on heading for the cities on the 6th and then to gilbert the morning of the 7th. or are you thinking on heading to gilbert on the 6th let me know and i'll see what i can swing.

I got offered a pretty kick ass job right before i headed down here to nashville so i might be gainfully employed again when i get back to town so i'll have to see what i can swing with the new employer..... as of now i'm planning on heading out on the 6th and heading back on the 10th :beer: :grinpimp: :bounce: :flamingo:

majanrk said:
maybe even a zuki.

MAYBE!!?? I would not miss the RH 2nd Annual Rock Rash Denny Mann Invitational for anything

Dennie said:
cramer
i was planning on heading for the cities on the 6th and then to gilbert the morning of the 7th. or are you thinking on heading to gilbert on the 6th let me know and i'll see what i can swing.

That is the idea...I am headin' up there about 6pm on Thursday...

Hopefully you can make it happen.

-Steve

Yes I did.

:beer:

We WILL have beer.

Heard a crazy ass rumor that beerboy/local celeb. himself is going to show up....

drunken wheeling party (stripers)

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: should be able to get er done. looking forward to drinking one or 2 beers with ya again. is chris ted and fav going to be making the trip up as well?

Dennie said:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: should be able to get er done. looking forward to drinking one or 2 beers with ya again. is chris ted and fav going to be making the trip up as well?

Kado(chris) Tedd and Tim will be there..and Cookie is hoping for a NWA strike so that he will not be able to attend a wedding in Denver...

Will be a DAMN GOOD TIME!!!!!

Poser said:
Heard a crazy ass rumor that beerboy/local celeb. himself is going to show up....

Nuts.

This is getting outta hand.

Poser said:

Forgot to mention that the blue mosh wagon of death will be making the trip...

:beer:

Free beer? I don't drink beer

I drink whiskey-Old Forester!!!!

BYOB then.....

Poser said:
BYOB then.....

BYOJag

I better get me a spot up there, looks like the crowd is growing...

Oh yeh...

There will be jag....and the bull...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom