TLCA 2024 Rubithon Wagon Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the coilovers and limiting straps on this weekend. Still need to do some more trimming at the front and align it all. One more weekend and I’m ready
IMG_6627.jpeg

Well I was thinking pancakes at Pezzys on Friday for the Wagon Crew

Well I was thinking pancakes at Pezzys on Friday for the Wagon Crew
With some good bacon and coffee. I could go for that. I just don't want to hike all the way to Dirty Dozen for breakfast, so he'll have to stay near us

I'd rather stay at DD than the 4 Seasons every day of the week

It definitely cheaper, I miss the big trees at the good spot just across river, that was the sweetest spot when the trees were still there, I think they went in 05 ish, its just too sunny to camp there anymore, it's funny as much as that place changes there are artifacts that have been around DD for 30 years , it's a home away from home for me.

I just registered - had no idea what run to sign up for. Wanted to do a camp one, but looks like I made a mistake (signed up for Solid Axle Run?). Any recommendations for trails? 95 3x locked FJZ80, 3" lift, armored.

I just registered - had no idea what run to sign up for. Wanted to do a camp one, but looks like I made a mistake (signed up for Solid Axle Run?). Any recommendations for trails? 95 3x locked FJZ80, 3" lift, armored.
I would do the Wagon Run . Trails ? there is only 1

pm sent

There you go, poaching my people, ok, solid axle people go with wagon run.

It might Help if you start a Solid Axle thread for ( Your People ) that way it will help keep down some of the confusion.

Last edited:
Ok so I have been thinking 🤔 I know it’s not often I do that so this is exciting 😃. I can not speak for the event itself but I can for our Wagon Run . So hear me out . I would like each of you that are joining the wagon run to list 3 things you would like to see either added or brought back that past Rubithon events had .

1 . Trail Talk With Tony . Historical guided walking tour .
2. Garage tech with Georg . Learn from the best about certain aspects of the Cruisers .
3. Radio and Coms . With Darin . Learn how to program and properly use your Radios .

4 . Pancakes With Peezy 😃. Friday or Sat morning Pancake breakfast .
5. Trail welding and Repairs . Learn how to use a trail welder .
6. Junior crawler events ? Fishing derby ? River boat races ? Not sure .

Ok let’s hear what you have and I will see what I can do .

Pancakes and welders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom