YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's how they all are. You need to remove the key blade if it's not already cracked and falling out. My favorite method is pliers grabbing right near your thumb in that picture. Grab the "ear" of the key blade with the pliers and rotate the blade right out. You can also cut it out with diagonal pliers.

If it gives you any hassle, let me know. I've got a good little video clip somewhere on facebook I can link you too. I need to get that uploaded as a YouTube video to help folks make that a quick task.
yup, did exactly what you said, pried that sucker open with minimal force. Thanks!

IMG_1546.jpeg

Have any touch up paint in stock? 😎.

IMG_9436.jpeg

No, paint wears pretty poorly so just gotta wear that patina* with pride!

*Autocorrect correction
As I do with the beasts of which they crank.

I was about to pull the trigger on one for my LS 430, However you are out of stock on the wiha tool which i was thinking of adding. Any idea when you might have that back in stock?

I was about to pull the trigger on one for my LS 430, However you are out of stock on the wiha tool which i was thinking of adding. Any idea when you might have that back in stock?
Ah, I do actually have those. Let me update inventory.

Ok, actually I have inadvertently made it awkward to order the wrench along with a kit. Can you PM me your email and I'll send over a manual invoice with that wrench added. Let me know which kit you're after as well. Thanks!

Ok, actually I have inadvertently made it awkward to order the wrench along with a kit. Can you PM me your email and I'll send over a manual invoice with that wrench added. Let me know which kit you're after as well. Thanks!
PM sent thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom