The Hilux Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post em' if you got em!

I'll start: 1992 JDM LN107
IMG_0480.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

I bought off BaT about a year ago. Only 10k kms then on stock 3L, now 16k. Main reason why I bought it, runs like new. I cut off what I could off the back, had front bumper chrome plated, wheels powder coated, new grill, tires, installed a radio and usual fluids/filters. Now I'm debating about bobbing a US spec SR5 bed with the smooth sides vs importing one from the middle east which I do have a lead on. They tend to be beat up. Then repaint and keep it fire truck red/orange. And maybe SR5 bucket seats too..list keeps growing
1706638815512.png

I bought off BaT about a year ago. Only 10k kms then on stock 3L, now 16k. Main reason why I bought it, runs like new. I cut off what I could off the back, had front bumper chrome plated, wheels powder coated, new grill, tires, installed a radio and usual fluids/filters. Now I'm debating about bobbing a US spec SR5 bed with the smooth sides vs importing one from the middle east which I do have a lead on. They tend to be beat up. Then repaint and keep it fire truck red/orange. And maybe SR5 bucket seats too..list keeps growing
View attachment 3546104
I saw that rig on BAT. total score. low mileage, great canvas to work off of. That's going to be great when you're done with it

1998 ln167, starting an engine rebuild on it and going to build it up some with slight lift, ARB and different wheels/tires
IMG_5348.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg

20240202_124159.jpg

The mighty LN106. I beat the absolute daylight out of this thing. Takes it like a champ. What a great rig.

I'll post some other pictures soon... between my buddy and I, there's four Hiluxes. One gas, three 2.8 diesels.

View attachment 3549284
The mighty LN106. I beat the absolute daylight out of this thing. Takes it like a champ. What a great rig.

I'll post some other pictures soon... between my buddy and I, there's four Hiluxes. One gas, three 2.8 diesels.
GreenPump has entered the room!!

Did you finish up your turbo? how about the webasto & long range tank?

Shouldn’t there be a dedicated hilux section in the forum instead of hidden inside mini truck and 4Runner 🧐

Getting closer in tear down and engine pull.
44117ABC-CBC7-4D3A-B559-6D1A8BBF7C6A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom