SOLD Built 2013 200 in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Hello everyone

Unfortunately some health issues are forcing me to sell my 200. It has been an incredible truck. I bought it in 2016 from a guy in San Diego with 106k on it. He was a bank executive and he drove a ton. All his maintenance down to the tires was done at the dealer. I started my built with about 120k on the truck. All of these items where installed then.

Iron man foam cell pro lift
Tundra long travel front end parts.
Lower control arms
outter tie rod ends
CV's
all these parts are toyota parts.
SPC uppper control arms
Diff drop
regeared to 4.88 and installed air lockers front and rear
285/75 r18 tires. Currently has goodyear duratracs on it with 20k on them. Still in great shape.
ARB dual air compressor

It has my front and rear bumpers on it and tube sliders. The front bumper has a 12k winch, rigid dually lights and a cheap led bar. The rear bumper has dual swing outs. DS has a ladder, 12gal water tank (might be the best thing I ever put on the truck), table and traction boards. PS swing out has the spare, high lift, shovel and rotopax first aid kit. Later I added the Gamiviti rack and the solar panel. The panel is hooked up the the aux battery. I installed a national luna dual battery system. Currently it has two yellow top optima batteries installed in 6/2021. I added a trailer brake controller and airbags for towing. About 4 years ago I installed the FRA 24gal aux fuel tank with faster pump and digital gauge. Ran two 10ga wires to rear of the truck to run a fridge. Installed the cut holders that hold large water bottles. LED interior lights. Has the attic storage in the rear.

Here is a list of the maintenance that has been done.

Last summer all of these item where replaced. All the parts are toyota parts and where installed by the dealer.
Radiator
Water pump
Belt and rad hoses
Alternator
Starter
Spark plugs
Front and rear drive shafts

Other items that have been replaced over the years with toyota parts.

Fuel pump
Knock sensors
Brake pads and rotors
Brake fluid flush as well as power steering.
Windshield replaced about 2yrs ago. It does have 2 small stars but is not pitted or anything

It has had mobil1 synthetic oil changes every 5k since I have owned it. I also have the transmission serviced every year by toyota along with the diffs and t-case.

The exterior of the truck is in pretty good shape. I did use it so it does have some scratches and two small hail dings. It lives in my garage all the time unless we are going on some sort of adventure. I have it detailed twice a year to keep it all looking great. The interior is clean. No tears in the leather or stains. Has weather tech matts in all three rows.

There are a few things to mention that are not perfect. I put the sliders on right before an event so they were just painted. They need to be redone. The rear bumpers powder coating behind the wheels got beat up before I put mud flaps on it. It has some bubbling in those areas. It throws some evap codes due to the aux fuel tank. There are some threads on mud that talk about fixes. I just have not had time to mess with it. I have a bluetooth obd reader and clear them.

I am sure I am forgetting some thing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $28,500 OBO

Thanks for looking
Mike
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Honest build. love it. What company are the bumpers made by? Any issues with the Tundra front end swap (sway bar bushings wearing out and needing replaced every few years?) How about the radiator? swapped for the good ones? ARB lockers working with no issues? thank you

The bumpers are mine. I own Bump it offroad. No issues at all with the tundra stuff. I have put it all in several 200's without issue. I haven't used the lockers in awhile but they worked fine last time. I can certainly make sure. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks

Sorry to hear about the health issues Mike.

I’m one of many who have some of Mikes armor on their rig. He’s a stand up guy and been around this community for a long time. Buy with confidence from an honest, hard working seller.

When the seller has the correct OEM switches in the switch plates for the lockers and the aux tank you know this is well built with attention to detail.

Great looking truck I saw you mentioned it throws evap codes is getting it smogged difficult don’t want to reset and do a drive cycle every year to get it registered I’m in Nevada and all systems minus 1 have to be ready to pass with no codes.

Thanks. I took it through emissions here in Colorado last year and it passed just fine. I just cleared the codes before I headed over. They plugged into the obd port and checked the gas cap. Not sure what exactly they check for here but would assume it would be similar to any other state.

Also sorry to hear about your issues, Mike.

You may not remember but I designed your first round of digital banners here on mud
and have your sliders and three skid plates on my 100 Series.

I just wanted to echo what others have said - Great Seller with an attention for the details

GLWS! Bump It! (To the top)

What a well built truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom