SOLD Price Check Needed: ID, Built 21 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I'm preparing to sell my 2021 200 Series as I am going all in on my FJ62 and am keeping my 1969 40 as well.

Trying to figure out how to price this beast, thought I'd get y'alls opinion. To be clear, I can't part with it until at least May, so only looking for comps at the moment. Trying to avoid BAT or CaB.

2021 200 Series ~25k miles

Work done by @Eric Sarjeant, Slee, Cruiser Outfitters.

*OME 2" lift 2722 springs w BP51 remote reservoir shocks
*Airlift Airbags with compressor and remote for towing
*TJM front safari bumper w Warn 12k platinum winch, ARB 8" Solis variable controlled lights
*Slee rear bumper
*Icon Rebound 17" wheels, 35" Kenda Klever tires
*ARB dual air compressor
*ARB rear locker
*Prinsu low profile rack
*Baja Designs Light Bar
*ARB Skid plates
*Slee sliders
*RedArc trailer brake controller
*RedArc dual battery controller
*Pedal Commander
*Garmin Power Switch
*ARB rear drawers
*Aussie Gear loft and cargo pannel
*Steel oil filter housing with fujimoto valve
*Trailtailor KDSS relo

Condition: Very good but used. I used this for hunting, camping, fishing, some light wheeling and a lot of BLM/FS road driving. No dents or the like but it also wasn't a garage queen. Some surface rust on frame, maybe dings on skid plates and wear on steering wheel, etc. It's had seat covers since around 10k miles, so seats should be excellent. All work professionally done with records, I did my own oil changes with Amsoil only. Only work under the hood that I did myself was disconnecting the Switchpro and subbing the Power Switch in its place.

Everything works no issues. No accidents.

What are your thoughts? More importantly, anyone seen anything like this be sold recently? Any help would be much appreciated.

20230312_143423.jpg

20230430_171937.jpg

20230311_215906.jpg

20230511_103334.jpg

Ross, give me a buzz when you have a minute. I have a few recent comps to help you

This one is somewhat comparable and sold in Feb on BaT for $90K. Just not a ton of audience looking for something like this right now, so I would definitely be willing to be patient if you want to maximize your dollars. Modificario value gets really hard to quantify and most aren’t willing to pay more than 25-50% of mod price.

Ron and Pat, as in the MS writers?

17" 34"

Actually sold it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom