SOLD Fully Built 200 Series 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
This truck has been bullet proof in my seven years of ownership. It is built for multi day trips but can obviously be used for day trips. The goal yeti 1500x gives you endless power, including 110 (Bring your blender and have icey margaritas at the campsite😊). The goal yeti charges while the truck is running so after a couple hours of driving you will have a fully charged battery. The 82 qt fridge is massive and works perfectly. Basically if you are interested just come see this beauty in person.

iCloud link with 102 current photos:

2013 Land Cruiser

99K miles

Just at Slee Off-road for new rear coils for proper ride height and full alignment. They also checked ball joints and they are rock solid.

2nd owner, 1st owners were an old retired couple, I have owned it since 2016, it has been a California car since day 1 until I moved to Boulder last year. Zero rust.

Dissent Off Road front and rear bumpers

Dissent Off Road roof rack

Dissent aluminum skid plates

Come up seal 12K winch with factor 55

Dobinson MRR 3 way adjustable shocks installed less than 6K miles ago

4:88 re gear done by Dissent Off road about 10K miles ago

Arb dual compressor with custom Dissent mount in engine bay

Slee Sliders

Safari Snorkel

Trekboxx drawer system

Goal Zero 1500x lithium battery, charges off the main engine, tons of power including 110v hookups, never run out of power

ARB Series II 82 qt fridge

Midland 75-822 CB radio and antenna

Camp King RTT with Exped megat mat 10 duo XL that fits it perfectly, you can keep blankets, full size pillows, clothes up there and still close it (can be sold without)

Rotopax water and gas containers

Aluminum 5lb propane tank

Hi lift jack

Fifteen52 wheels, (will include a brand new set of wheels for asking price)

Yoko Geo 003’s MT’s 285/75 r17 with only 5k on them

Brand new radiator installed last year (noticed a small crack and installed a new one as a preventative measure.

If purchasers does not want RTT that can be arranged.

Done this week, front and rear differential fluids, transfer case fluid.

Rear break pads replace two months ago, new set of front break pads included in sale.

Truck is owned free and clear

Price is $59.5k including the Camp King RTT. $56.5k without tent

I believe total value of mods and included accessories is around 40k.

Why am I selling? Going back to old school manual solid front axle life. Aka slow and bumpy lol.
DSC_4834.jpg
DSC_4836.jpg
DSC_4829.jpg
DSC_4835.jpg
DSC_4830.jpg

Last edited:
I got a fully built 100 series I'll be selling soon
Let me know... might be into that.... looking at something to actually use offroad with the wife. Been looking at sequoias and LCs. I have an 80 currently but it's been sitting for a minute and I'm trying to get it going again but a later model would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom