Wait Times for LX600 allocations (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Regarding inventory you are correct, we currently have a Black /Palomino Luxury and a Nori Green /Peppercorn Luxury available. The Nori was a Lexus corporate demo with 6600 miles on it. We are finally catching up on our deposits and it’s not because the rates are high or people are waiting for the GX. The price point of a $105k plus is the reason the GX will always out sell the LX.
Your statement about the vehicles being similar, and It’s hard to believe that they would be that much different. Have you driven both of these cars? They are very different.
I recently help a Mud member surprise his wife with a new LX. He was not having any luck in Texas locating a premium magnesium luster LX. I had a premium in stock that I traded with another dealer for magnesium luster, and shipped the car to Texas.
What sort of discounts are you seeing on LXs these days?

What sort of discounts are you seeing on LXs these days?
I could have picked up at 23 for a little discount. For a black f sport i paid msrp. No one I spoke to in 500 miles of salt lake was offering a discount for a 24. I had to go to Vegas to get mine. Dealers in salt lake are still on a wait list.

We are currently not discounting the LX but i would discount the Nori Green demo
I came in there to test drive one the other day and I have to say, it seems there is some extra business to the ride quality that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. The actual bumps seems well damped but there was some excess motion coming through on seemingly smooth roads. I’m waiting on a premium to come in to compare but what are your thoughts on the ride quality as it compare to the 570?

I came in there to test drive one the other day and I have to say, it seems there is some extra business to the ride quality that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. The actual bumps seems well damped but there was some excess motion coming through on seemingly smooth roads. I’m waiting on a premium to come in to compare but what are your thoughts on the ride quality as it compare to the 570?

I just switched out from the LX570. I still have a 2010 LC. Both are body-on-frame, as is the LX600. But the 570 and Land Cruiser ride a bit more like a truck. A bit bouncy and a lot of give in the steering. Love them both. The LX600 feels and handles like a tall sport sedan. It doesn't feel like body-on-frame at all. Comparison is always the thief of joy, but if there is anything I can directly compare the LX600 to in ride quality, it would be a slightly more refined Range Rover Sport. In other words, top notch.

I just switched out from the LX570. I still have a 2010 LC. Both are body-on-frame, as is the LX600. But the 570 and Land Cruiser ride a bit more like a truck. A bit bouncy and a lot of give in the steering. Love them both. The LX600 feels and handles like a tall sport sedan. It doesn't feel like body-on-frame at all. Comparison is always the thief of joy, but if there is anything I can directly compare the LX600 to in ride quality, it would be a slightly more refined Range Rover Sport. In other words, top notch.
No kidding? Which trim do you have?

I have f sport with ahc. I ride it in normal mode and height. Steering and cornering is very nice. Going on and off ramps there is much less bounce around and sway. I havent figure out the torque yet as i tend to be light foot in citi traffict and expect it have decent acceleration from 1.5-1.8k rpm like my old lc200. Sometimes there is even lag between pedal and the go. Lx600 demand more harder pedal push then lc200 and engine sound is definitely less enjoyable especially if you want to bump rpm just a little to accelerate and let it go. Once u accelerate and drop gas completely there is a notable deceleration and rpms go up as if it downshifts. Sometimes i could hear a light pop (champagne pop in the distance) when drop pedal after acceleration as turbo pops off. Its still new with anly 100 some miles and i hope there will be more torgue at lower rpms after break in and first oil chage at 500.
1000030389.jpg

I don’t believe you can do anything with the sound.
I read elsewhere in the forum that perhaps "active sound" can be disabled through Techstream. I don't have direct experience with this however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom