Custom lx600 builds! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

benc

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey everyone!
I have some good news.
Now that the lx600 is becoming slightly available we have opened up our build side of the shop to take on some lx600 full builds. For now due to our limited capacity we are focusing on full package builds. We have about 5 in the queue currently with the first starting in December. This one will be getting or more extreme build from the one we did for Lexus last year. High clearance bumpers, swing outs and true sliders.
Ultimately with the complexity of these vehicles we do not feel comfortable shipping products to other shops at this time so we made the decision to start building them in house once again.
Please reach out to sales@dissentoffroad.com with questions or to set up a build or build consultation.
For any one that doesn’t know we had built the lx600 alpine lifestyle concept for Lexus last year and have had a good bit of interest. Here is a photo
2773B582-E807-4FB0-95BD-E898E75D32DB.jpeg
of that build.
Looking forward to getting some of these built and seeing them on the trails!

Great to hear!

Oh man, I hope to see one at LCDC10.

Man, the Ix600 is tricky for a high clearance bumper but we are getting close! We are extremely limited with how high and slim we can go because of the intercoolers. This is certainly a bit more bulky that our typical designs but think it's coming together nicely!

This is far from finished so don't mind the rough edges.

This will be aluminum with a steel subframe. We are veering from our traditional full modular design as we felt it just didn't look right on the x600 with the protruding recovery points. Stay tuned as we are doing a pretty wild build on this one!

IMG_9377.jpeg

IMG_9375.jpeg

IMG_9373.jpeg

Hurry! I’m terribly impatient!

😂,

How difficult is it to add front and rear lockers to the 600? Have you been doing that on your builds?
I don’t see any reason it would be any different than others but we have not yet done them on the 600. The one we are currently working on may end up going that route eventually but not sure he is going to during this phase of the build.

@benc Don't forget to post up here for the forum member who aren't on Instagram!

Love to see more of the process now that the bumper has been cut. :)

Front bumper is coming together nicely!
In the one picture you can see the steel frame brackets and substructure that the 1/4” aluminum shell attaches to. More details on how everything fits together soon but here are some teaser shots of mock up today after welding.
IMG_9568.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg
IMG_9566.jpeg

I think the bumper initially that u installed on f sport looks good. Will u have options in future for this along with the new offroad designed bumper?

View attachment 3553903
Both are available but for installation at our facility only for the time being. It is an extremely small market and for now this is the only way we can justify producing them.
let us know if you are interested in getting something on the calendar?

Agreed 💯
Waiting for this bumper to be available
Both are available but for installation at our facility only. Let us know if you are interested in getting on the calendar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom