Wait Times for LX600 allocations (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t think these have active sound… certainly doesn’t sound like it

That’s pretty good, no one advertising anything like that in northern va.
I think eyes have moved to the GX and the Land Cruiser.

I would think you could roll into Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly and get that much off without really trying. I have bought cars there before and had no trouble getting 5% or so off. The salesman I have used, who has since retired, made it easy...I make an offer an he counters with the bottom price. I tried the walkout and wait for the call. You get the call with the same number. Absolutely no effort into closing the deal. Take it or leave it. My brother just bought an RX without going to the dealership other than to pick it and it was just over 5%. I know on the right day, with the right salesmen, and the ability to waste a day you probably can do better.

Any tactic works at Koons Toyota if you are willing to do the time and they have multiples of what you want which are within a few $100 of each other. I usually run out of steam when I get to 10% off MSRP and no processing fee. It's far for me and having someone come and get the vehicle I drove there is really asking a lot.

Which dealer? I still haven’t got my allocation yet and may ask for a refund on my deposit and just get one if its close to what I want.

Thanks!
Joe in Houston

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom