ONSC Other Cars Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New daily driver and tow rig. 2024 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4X….with the Duramax of course.

IMG_3835.jpeg

Not a car but had to get a bigger toy for the kids. Had been looking for one of these for a while.

IMG_2689.jpeg

IMG_2203.jpeg

I know I said in an earlier reply about my 2 Audis (2007 S4 V8 6sp and 1985 UR quattro), but did I say about my 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6?
Or, the wife's GX460 (PO Raphael)

This is what happens when people post local machine shop auction links, lol. Meet Pablo.

Big thanks to @Hokie LX for helping me pick this up.

PXL_20240110_180140150.jpg
PXL_20240110_211742712.jpg

@GLTHFJ60 let me know when you tire of that beautiful specimen. I love those trucks!!

@GLTHFJ60 let me know when you tire of that beautiful specimen. I love those trucks!!

I don't think @Hokie LX and @UZJ105 will let me sell it lol.

After I'm done with my intended use for Pablo, I was gonna sell and profit, but failing that, the current idea cloud includes tow rig duty, or maybe ramp truck conversion. This thing drives nice. The shop I got it from had it for 20 years, since 2004. Impressive.

muahahahah, success! did you get anything else from that auction?

A power probe kit and an aero motive hose reel. 3750 all in for the truck and other stuff with fees. Not too bad imo. Truck only bid up to $3000, so what I thought was a low ball bid won, lol.

I don't think @Hokie LX and @UZJ105 will let me sell it lol.

After I'm done with my intended use for Pablo, I was gonna sell and profit, but failing that, the current idea cloud includes tow rig duty, or maybe ramp truck conversion. This thing drives nice. The shop I got it from had it for 20 years, since 2004. Impressive.
Project WTF would look great on the back when you convert to a ramp truck. I hope you keep the graphics on the door.

IMG_7505.png
@uzj100 Never owned a 944 but they have really aged well. I perceive them as a car that people have grown to appreciate as the cars have gotten older. I have a similar vehicle. I daily drive this and when they first came out people didn’t like them. Now they are a bit more coveted.

View attachment 3535490@uzj100 Never owned a 944 but they have really aged well. I perceive them as a car that people have grown to appreciate as the cars have gotten older. I have a similar vehicle. I daily drive this and when they first came out people didn’t like them. Now they are a bit more coveted.
It drives incredible and the options were very specific. Not fast, just very mechanical. The handling and braking are off the charts. The person that ordered it knew what they were doing. ;<)

That M coupe is awesome. I have never owned one or driven one however I like it's unique look.

OptionsName
C02Equipped with cataltytic converter
220Locking Differential 40%
40115" Fuchs forged alloy Wheels
418Side protection moulding
456Sports shock absorbers and stabilizers
900Accession of the car at the factory
Options not on tag
036Bumpers with impact absorbers, america
185Rear 2 point seat belts, automatic
255Fuel Consumption Indicator
416380mm 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
566Front Fog Lamps (White)
440Antenna And Speakers
573Air Conditioner
651Electric Windows
657Power Steering
990Cloth Front Seats With Leatherette Rear Side
576Without Rear Fog Lamp
484USA Symbols and lettering for switches and instruments
No Sunroof
No rear wiper

Last edited:
LSD and Fuchs for the win Andrew, nice 944!!

Mindease, that's a hell of a car. I have always loved clownshoes. I spot the DINAN logo, what mods do you have on it other than exhaust?

LSD and Fuchs for the win Andrew, nice 944!!

Mindease, that's a hell of a car. I have always loved clownshoes. I spot the DINAN logo, what mods do you have on it other than exhaust?
And I showed up to buy it and it was a slick roof with no rear wiper. Boom.

View attachment 3535490I daily drive this and when they first came out people didn’t like them. Now they are a bit more coveted.

I love these things. Is that an S52 or S54? Also curious what Dinan mods are on it.

My neighbor had an S52 m roadster that I used to detail for him. Really cool cars.

DSC_0978_Original.jpeg

@GLTHFJ60 my car is an S52. It’s a drivers car. I daily drive it in WNC and Upstate SC. It shares the daily duty with my 40th LC. As for DINAN equipment, I’m running exhaust, intake, throttle body, MAF, Koni shocks with Dinan springs, front strut tower brace, and the more rare items are the carbon fiber valve and fuel rail covers.
IMG_0038.png

@GLTHFJ60 my car is an S52. It’s a drivers car. I daily drive it in WNC and Upstate SC. It shares the daily duty with my 40th LC. As for DINAN equipment, I’m running exhaust, intake, throttle body, MAF, Koni shocks with Dinan springs, front strut tower brace, and the more rare items are the carbon fiber valve and fuel rail covers.
View attachment 3535934
Awesome. I bet that is a blast to drive.

I dig the mods. I am on the fence about doing anything to the 944. First time in my life. I have been modding everything I have driven for 38 years. Ha. It runs so good and is stock as a rock. Maybe high flow cats.

All input appreciated.

Last edited:
Awesome. I bet that is a blast to drive.

I dig the mods. I am on the fence about doing anything to the 944. First time in my life. I have been modding everything I have driven for 38 years. Ha. It runs so good and is stock as a rock. Maybe high flow cats.

All input appreciated.

I don't know much about those 944 engines specifically, but I haven't seen many people mod the non-turbo 944 engine variants. Haven't looked much either.

That being said, every Porsche benefits from an aftermarket exhaust. Do that (catback at least) and drive the piss out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom