Events/Trails Show and shine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don’t know about anyone else but I miss the show and shine. We have moved to a bigger facility and I would like to start the show and shine back up and host it at our new facility. I know it’s soon but I was thinking before it gets hot putting one on. Looking at May 13th. It’s a Saturday. Thinking about doing it in the morning and I will cook burgers and dogs for lunch. Would love to hear if there is interest?

Higgy’s
465 S. Robson
Mesa, AZ 85210

Last edited:
I'd make the drive, even with gas at $4.99/gal! Set it up, man!

I think I'd be able to make that date!

I would try to make it if I am in town

My birthday I might have to get Uma out for this although that would be a really long and expensive drive at 60mph and 10 (s)miles per gallon

How firm is the shine part? I'm exterior cleanliness challenged. Interior usually good though.

I will try and make it. I will be driving my daughter home from college that week. Trying to arrive on Friday night, but no sure yet.

My birthday I might have to get Uma out for this although that would be a really long and expensive drive at 60mph and 10 (s)miles per gallon
You definitely should

I will try and make it. I will be driving my daughter home from college that week. Trying to arrive on Friday night, but no sure yet.
Just keep the pedal to the metal Brice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom