Events/Trails Show and shine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds fun

I will be there, might not be in the LC as I have training with the pup and the wife is out of town and I will be driving her 4Runner but will swing by afterwards.

This is something I plan on doing annually. Every year will be better. This year is a little quicker because I want to do it before it gets too hot. This years Event will be on Saturday May 13th from 9-1. The address is 465 S. Robson Mesa, AZ 85210. I will be cooking Hamburgers and hot dogs. Bring your friends it will be a good time.

Will plan to stop by. I have been meaning to check out your shop anyways.

Looking forward to this....on my calendar, thanks!

Somebody said something about this ALSO being prime time for a Swap Meet...?

Is that confirmed, or will I be the only one there with a tailgate full of stuff I'm tired of moving around in my garage (*LandCruiser related, of course... well,... most of it)?

Not going to be back in AZ until 5/25... Dangit..

Heck yeah! Thanks for keeping the show and shine alive Scott, I'll be there for sure!

are there any Tucson folks attending? that can possible do a mud ship for me?

@Cruiserhiggs - can we bring anything? Soda, chips, etc.?

Looking forward to seeing the new shop tomorrow. Will there be anything as cool as this to see?
25710.jpeg

9-1

I'll be bringing some individual lunch chip bags and maybe a six-pack of diet soda. Quite a drive ahead for me and the wife-unit, but if you think of anything you need, post it here, and we can pick it up on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom