Builds VooDoo's Tourer. Upgraded everything... 498hp/1200nm @ Wheels. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to do something similar with the engine setup (it is already built to similar cc as yours) but not sure whether to use the G Turbo 500s and the PDI front mount intercooler with single or dual entry or just a PWR top mount. Do you like the turbos and intercooler setup now that you have had time with it?
PDI front mount, dual entry, G500's is awesome. +90 injectors are cool but id have liked to try the +70's to see if some responce could be better. Talk to @Boothy at Powertorque Vic and tell him i sent you.

I am going to stick with the standard injectors (not going to push it that hard/rich and prefer the better response). I am not sure if it is worth going the G500 or lower GTurbos when using stock injectors ... What is the PSI and AFR you are running?

Any insights re why you didnt go the single entry on the cooler?

Thanks,

Alex

Whoops... wrong thread. Check out the other build

Last edited:
Got a tidy up this week, just been working, new shop opened here in AU building cruisers, Still havent fixed that slider. Its only been 3yrs....

IMG_1453(1).JPEG

IMG_1452(1).JPEG

IMG_1451(2).JPEG

IMG_1450(1).JPEG

IMG_1449(1).JPEG

What a great build!!!
Too bad that there are many great parts for the 200 here in Europe not to buy and the shipping from Australia would like to cost a few hundred euros....

Just rear bumpers are here practically impossible to organize in the form in which I want to have one.

As I said a super conversion!👍

Old girls gets a nice upgrade with a De'Longhi Coffee machine, Hidden GPO's to go with the Twin Lithium batteries and 2000w invertor for when you REALLY need a decent cup of coffee.
#work, #rest, #play #VEOP #vehicleoptimisation #grindingbeans #qualitymatters

IMG_1850.JPEG

IMG_1849(1).JPEG

IMG_1845(1).JPEG

IMG_1844(1).JPEG

I hope you didn't have to sacrifice the pie warmer...

From 340mm to 354mm upgrade Done.

2015 GXL with 2021 Sahara doner parts.
Brake lines fit direct, no changes needed
Main bolts are 12mm on the GXL and 14mm on the sahara so some drilling required.

Added new extended ball joints, checked gas levels in shocks, new pads and DBA T3 rotors

IMG_1928(1).JPEG

IMG_1927.JPEG

IMG_1924(1).JPEG

IMG_1923(1).JPEG

IMG_1920(1).JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom