Aftermarket wheels offset (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1704915054662.png

From another thread. Does anyone know why can't I find any aftermarket wheels for LC200 vehicles that has this offset, besides the OEM Tundra/LC/LX wheels that has stock-ish offset? The closest I have find is Evo Corse Dakar, that has +45mm but it should work. I would get the HE wheels if the price would come down.
But the aftermarket 18" wheels I can find have offset +35, +25, or 0, which I currently don't have interest in.

View attachment 3529800

From another thread. Does anyone know why can't I find any aftermarket wheels for LC200 vehicles that has this offset, besides the OEM Tundra/LC/LX wheels that has stock-ish offset? The closest I have find is Evo Corse Dakar, that has +45mm but it should work. I would get the HE wheels if the price would come down.
But the aftermarket 18" wheels I can find have offset +35, +25, or 0, which I currently don't have interest in.

Most of the threads I read for an lx a 25 or 35 offset was best.

275/65R18. RyanCA told me his rub on Method wheels that has +35 offset, on LC.

I have little interest in having the wheel sticking out more than OEM.

It is conservative, I want to buy aftermarket wheels in 18". Just wondering why aftermarket wheels close to stock offset is hard to find for this platform.

The 2016+ Land Cruiser 18” wheels look great powder coated or painted. This would be my vote, higher quality then the vast majority of aftermarket wheels which for the most part are made in China. Also has a 56mm offset.

It is conservative, I want to buy aftermarket wheels in 18". Just wondering why aftermarket wheels close to stock offset is hard to find for this platform.

Because LX/LC volume compared to Tundra/Sequoia (which are same pattern) is minuscule. They typically run more aggressive offsets. 0mm is super common on Tundras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom