VooDoo2 / ToyoTrek NEW Build... Dual cab 200 Tourer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.veop.com.au
So New build, not that i have finished with the last one but new business means another car is needed.

This one will be a dual cab 200 conversion, Jmacx Chassis, front and rear winches, Fabricated diff housings with 4.3 gearing, lockers etc. Gulf-Lander Touring canopy with hydraulic struts on all doors (remote controlled), Will be showcasing our Lithium setups with twin 130ah underbonnet batteries to do the cranking, front winch etc an a twin 200ah in the canopy to run the 3000w invertor, induction cooktops, Coffee machine, pie oven and microwave all via Victron products with some digital switching thrown in.

This will be a 6-9mth build..

Stage 1,
Brand new Car arrives 14th April
Driving it to AEV for the chop

Silver.png

163505151_218499540021367_4599536186708215701_n.jpg

164350649_357818958861161_6713765124545629172_n.jpg

IMG_0969.JPG

200+SLP.jpg

I just want the diesel ... after I put 500k on the gas engine may do a cummins conversion , but that time fossil fuels will be taboo and I guess it will be a EV conversion .

I just want the diesel ... after I put 500k on the gas engine may do a cummins conversion , but that time fossil fuels will be taboo and I guess it will be a EV conversion .
Not in our generation. FF will be around for decades. Consumption is projected to increase until at least 2040 under the most “green” evaluations.

What’s the story with the EFM Kings? I’m super interested in these and didn’t think they were available yet. You doing some work with King?

What’s the story with the EFM Kings? I’m super interested in these and didn’t think they were available yet. You doing some work with King?

Interested as well. As someone who has pulled apart and re-valved shocks many times I would love to be able to fine tune the rate of oil flow through the valves without swapping shims (EFI versus carb). I came very close to buying Fox LiveValve on my new endurance race mountain bike but unfortunately it is only on a limited number of frames and I didn't like any of them (you can set coarse dampening via external buttons and then the software handles effectively locked out to full squish based on sensors).

I'm at least buying internal bypasses for the front and external for the rear when I do the suspension on the 200. But if Fox or King would bring something like LiveValve to the off road world I'd be all in.

Interested as well. As someone who has pulled apart and re-valved shocks many times I would love to be able to fine tune the rate of oil flow through the valves without swapping shims (EFI versus carb). I came very close to buying Fox LiveValve on my new endurance race mountain bike but unfortunately it is only on a limited number of frames and I didn't like any of them (you can set coarse dampening via external buttons and then the software handles effectively locked out to full squish based on sensors).

I'm at least buying internal bypasses for the front and external for the rear when I do the suspension on the 200. But if Fox or King would bring something like LiveValve to the off road world I'd be all in.

I was the first in AU with the 3.0 Kings with Bypass rears. I do a lot of stuff with kings over here so yes, First with the new ones too. I do tend to push my cars harder than most.

I was the first in AU with the 3.0 Kings with Bypass rears. I do a lot of stuff with kings over here so yes, First with the new ones too. I do tend to push my cars harder than most.
Cool. Looking forward to reading your writeup on the system.

Watching this! Knowing Voodoo this is going to be an epic level build. It is just other level stuff this Aussie does. Cheers mate looking forward to the build. :beer:

Last edited:
I also wanted the Victron battery protect under bonnet but the specs say it cannot live under there (ie temps over 40deg) .... Is it still alive and working well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom