TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wait for the sheep to be told what the next cool thing is and prices will cool off. The 100s are one of the best. The clark kent lc.
Weed in many forms is legal in California since 2016, and over ingestion can have side effects like paying too much for things or flying telephone booths
1658495229590.png

Sat at the bar waiting on my to-go dinner order. Sat at the end in the last seat before the part where they put the drinks for the servers to pick up and where they return the empties. Some dude around 60-ish walks up and carefully puts a Corona bottle with less than one finger left in the middle of a bunch of empties that had just been placed there then walks about 6 feet away. After the bartender clears them a few minutes later, he comes up and is asked what he wants. He says "I need my beer back. You took it." Bartender tells him "Was it here, where all the trash goes?". He said "Yes, Corona." Bartender pulled it from the trash and offered it back. He demanded a new one. She said "Are you so ****ing retarded that you think anybody would fall for that s***?" I left her a much nicer tip than my bill required.

We need more people like her in this world.

Sat at the bar waiting on my to-go dinner order. Sat at the end in the last seat before the part where they put the drinks for the servers to pick up and where they return the empties. Some dude around 60-ish walks up and carefully puts a Corona bottle with less than one finger left in the middle of a bunch of empties that had just been placed there then walks about 6 feet away. After the bartender clears them a few minutes later, he comes up and is asked what he wants. He says "I need my beer back. You took it." Bartender tells him "Was it here, where all the trash goes?". He said "Yes, Corona." Bartender pulled it from the trash and offered it back. He demanded a new one. She said "Are you so f***ing retarded that you think anybody would fall for that s***?" I left her a much nicer tip than my bill required.

Thanks for a fun rant :) much enjoyed.

When the line is 3 deep in all directions and the special peoples decide to go inside to play the lottery, restock snack provisions, possible extended poop break and who knows what else. I may have silently enjoyed making him wait to get out
36EBEF2B-F6A3-4F21-9136-8785CE2C1275.jpeg

Sat at the bar waiting on my to-go dinner order. Sat at the end in the last seat before the part where they put the drinks for the servers to pick up and where they return the empties. Some dude around 60-ish walks up and carefully puts a Corona bottle with less than one finger left in the middle of a bunch of empties that had just been placed there then walks about 6 feet away. After the bartender clears them a few minutes later, he comes up and is asked what he wants. He says "I need my beer back. You took it." Bartender tells him "Was it here, where all the trash goes?". He said "Yes, Corona." Bartender pulled it from the trash and offered it back. He demanded a new one. She said "Are you so f***ing retarded that you think anybody would fall for that s***?" I left her a much nicer tip than my bill required.
I love her. I do not miss that life.

I am so pissed off right now my head is going to explode!!!

I have a guy, 40 years old, coming from the UK for a job with me. He tried to book a flight and found that he either has to get his Covid shots or spend two weeks when he gets here in a quarantine hotel at $300 a day. Has a Visa, wants to come, work, be part of a community and PAY TAXES. will be 12 weeks before he gets the two shots and a test.

Meanwhile over 2.2 MILLION Illegals have crossed our southern border this year and are now being bussed and flown all over the country.

OUR COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION POLICY IS FUBAR and then some!!!

I told him to fly to Mexico, walk across the river and I'll pick him up

Tell him to land in Miami, then he gets a paid vacation trip to Martha's Vinyard , then he can fly from there to you.

We use to be a nation of laws, now we are nation of political grandeur and missguided religous fanatism.

the slide all started with participation trophies.

or the death of a gorilla in 2016

Exactly! Worthless parents …should have been ..going back to push mowing a hillside

I am so pissed off right now my head is going to explode!!!

I have a guy, 40 years old, coming from the UK for a job with me. He tried to book a flight and found that he either has to get his Covid shots or spend two weeks when he gets here in a quarantine hotel at $300 a day. Has a Visa, wants to come, work, be part of a community and PAY TAXES. will be 12 weeks before he gets the two shots and a test.

Meanwhile over 2.2 MILLION Illegals have crossed our southern border this year and are now being bussed and flown all over the country.

OUR COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION POLICY IS FUBAR and then some!!!

I told him to fly to Mexico, walk across the river and I'll pick him up
Now imagine how we feel when every time we near our 'outside of normal processing times' case inquiry window, USCIS moves the date we can take any sort of action on my husband's immigration case out another six months.

They now have a new fun trick where they claim applicants didn't choose which consulate they want their application processed at, and will hold the case indefinitely until you decide - except, everyone filled out forms correctly, and they shut their phone lines and online assistance off so there's no way to reach them. Truly just another tactic to avoid processing cases.

One of our drafters is working on 8 years of "in process" and that's with immigration attorneys navigating the system. And the whole thing started with having to pay $200 to "a guy" to get an interview appt. Had to do that because the system showed 0 open interview windows for months.

So many examples of stuff like this. US immigration procedures are an embarrassment.

Sad part is, I could hire as many "Illegals" as I want that would not be paying taxes, more than likely getting some sort of government assistance without any issues at all. Go ahead and try to do it the legal way and you are screwed. I'm a proud American, fly the flag in front of my home 365 but the pride is diminishing daily. The thought that we have seen our best days just makes me sad.

Sad part is, I could hire as many "Illegals" as I want that would not be paying taxes, more than likely getting some sort of government assistance without any issues at all. Go ahead and try to do it the legal way and you are screwed. I'm a proud American, fly the flag in front of my home 365 but the pride is diminishing daily. The thought that we have seen our best days just makes me sad.
Actually, 'illegals' aren't eligible for government assistance.

Yet they get it all the time anyway, that is my point.

Yet they get it all the time anyway, that is my point.
I'm sorry if what I wrote was misunderstood. No, they do not get it all the time. Or at all. 'Illegal', aka undocumented immigrants, are not eligible for government programs. They quite literally cannot even apply, as they do not have identification.

LPRs are eligible for government assistance - but they are not illegal, they are documented via proper routes of immigration and have a green card - yet even they are not eligible until they have resided in the US for 5 years. However, their petitioners are legally and financially on the hook for any beneficiary (LPR) they have sponsored, applying and utilizing means tested benefits.

I used to work for said federal government assistance program(s); 'illegals' are not eligible.

I hear your frustration but it's important not to absorb misinformation around these topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom