Builds Big Red Toy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep seeing these everywhere.
20220508_214852.jpg
20220508_214322.jpg
20220508_213909.jpg
20220508_175609.jpg

20220508_170244.jpg
The best part of the day, I made a connection with the guy working in the largest Toyota spare parts warehouse in the country. He's from my old country and I started ordering parts that aren't in the US. He directed me to a salvage yard with tons of nice cruisers.
20220508_170036.jpg

So I am gonna need you to source a top half, bottom half, and engine accessories for a 1VD with Twin Turbos. All will need to be shipped separately. My buddy in Syria is failing at completing this mission.

Last edited:
So I am gonna need you to source a top half, bottom half, and engine accessories for a 1VD with Twin Turbos. All will need to shipped separately. My buddy in Syria is failing at completing this mission.
Send parts number, and huge deposit. I saw a twin turbo 300 series tuned by gazoo racing the other day. It was all murdered out.

Send parts number, and huge deposit. I saw a twin turbo 300 series tuned by gazoo racing the other day. It was all murdered out.
That is the stuff that wet dreams are made of.

That is the stuff that wet dreams are made of.
Nah. You want to see the up armored, overland ready gwagons. That's at least half a million dollars if not more.

Mike you need to stuff that in a container and I will just spend the next 20 yrs paying you back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom