Stainless Steel Windshield/Doors/Hood/Amby FJ40 Hinge Pins with Bronze Bushings. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi SMG,
I'd like a set of your hood pins/bushings. I have a 75 model with the big panel type spare tire carrier. I just had the OEM pins plated with yellow zinc since there were in good condition. Will your bushings fit the OEM pins in this vintage? I bought nylon bushings from Amamaya P/N 90386-20002 but they are 20mm ID and the original OEM bushings (which I still have 2 of ) are 16mm ID. If your bushings fit my OEM pins I'll take a set of those as well. If not, quote be the price for your full set please.

Hi SMG,
I'd like a set of your hood pins/bushings. I have a 75 model with the big panel type spare tire carrier. I just had the OEM pins plated with yellow zinc since there were in good condition. Will your bushings fit the OEM pins in this vintage? I bought nylon bushings from Amamaya P/N 90386-20002 but they are 20mm ID and the original OEM bushings (which I still have 2 of ) are 16mm ID. If your bushings fit my OEM pins I'll take a set of those as well. If not, quote be the price for your full set please.
PM sent

Hi SMG,
I have a 75 FJ40 and live on the ocean in Alaska. Your SS pins & bushings will make a big difference for me in the long run. Would like a set of hood and a set of door.
Thanks. Have you expanded to ambulance doors?

I'd like an ambulance door set if you have some please. I plan on doing all my hinges (hood, front doors, etc.) eventually, but need the ambulance set to be able to put the doors on for now.
Mark

Reactions: SMG
Hello, would like to get a set of hood hinge pins please for a 78 please.
Thanks

Just received my hinge pin set for my 64 FJ45SWB tailgate. They look awesome! Going to be much more convenient when it comes to painting. SMG thanks for taking the challenge on to build these, I feel others will probabaly be wanting a set too.

Cheers,

KevO

16561984886037863653216295378576.jpg
1656198522610312505538902721942.jpg
16561985448728700274879398263610.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking for stainless steel tube style tire carrier pins with bushings, I have one set in stock.
Thanks!

Have you started making a hinge pin for the early style 40 series hood hinges?

Unfortunately no, I have tried, but the early 2 ear Hood design would require machining on the hinge frames.
Thanks.
Bummer but I understand

Just installed @SMG hood pins, what a nice fix! My hood hinges were very loose and rattled like crazy. Can't wait to put the door pins in when I start using doors in Oct/Nov.

pm sent

Unfortunately no, I have tried, but the early 2 ear Hood design would require machining on the hinge frames.
Thanks.

So earlier than ‘67 style hood hinges? I only ask since I was able to use them on my ‘67 hood hinges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom