Building/Selling Custom 3" Stainless Exhaust kits for HDJ81'S - $2500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a Ticketed welder Building custom 3" 304 Stainless steel exhaust kits for JDM Model 80 series with a 1-HDT motor. These kits are a full Turbo to Tailpipe solution for your 80 series coming with everything from Hangers, Hardware, Gaskets, Exhaust Cushions, Downpipe bracket, Etc to ensure that you can install the exhaust without having to run out and get anything else! I have exhausts built and try to keep in stock with a full sized suitcase muffler from vibrant as this is what I feel works the best for a daily driver/ overlanding set up, but can also offer custom options ( straight pipe, single resonator, any muffler of your choice, various tailpipe options). Comes with the largest flex coupling just after the turbo that would fit to be long lasting with all the rattling and shaking of an old diesel. Most kits available from Australia bolt up to the Stock turbo collector/ elbow which is a big bottleneck in the flow of a 3" exhaust system, the kit i'm offering bolts directly up to the turbo to keep a 3" diameter directly off the turbo as well as incorporating a full 2" wastegate elbow to increase wastegate flow. The kits are All Tig welded and back-purged with plasma cut flanges with no expenses spared. Kits start at $2500 including everything and come in 5 pieces that bolt together to reduce shipping prices (can also do local pickup for free in Greater Vancouver area). All custom inquiries feel free to direct message me!

80 exhausts pic.jpg

80 exhaust pic 1.jpg

80 exhaust pic 2.jpg

80 exhaust pic 4.jpg

80 exhaust welding pic.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom