What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, I'm prepared to shred the plastic bits (bumpers are pretty much toast from previous life as soccer chariot). I'm just hoping body mount chop isn't needed. The "Minivan" nickname is meant mostly in jest. I plan to build this up and wheel it since my wife pretty much refuses to ride in the 80 anymore.

Just get some new 33-34" tires instead of all that.

Replaced a few scratched trim pieces that were bugging me. Got these on the Toyota parts sale posted here not long ago.

Console trim panel (5880460A30C1)
Door handle covers (7464660040, 7464560040)

Some pics of the trim panel underside in case it helps anyone in the future.
F10A4616-DD66-48FE-A5D3-5E01B5936FD8.jpeg

3032E150-6DBB-4B6D-B0B4-D1AF423B168E.jpeg

F9719C0D-CB60-41EF-9F7C-44FC63B73DA2.jpeg
0B55872B-230E-4148-AC19-1A80D9A794A0.jpeg

Added some S2 Baja design lights to both sides of my prinsu rack using these rags fabrication brackets because why not 🤷🏽‍♂️

89A63216-A1B0-4DA0-91B8-9D5FE73142DA.jpeg

8BB24BF3-AE28-4F7F-8F17-7A7C99C745BD.jpeg

D49A343D-82A9-4886-A650-99A152DC61B5.jpeg

41FF93E2-35E8-452B-BAE3-5102054E7C30.jpeg

looks good, think you could get away with only 1 per side?
looks good, think you could get away with only 1 per side?
I did consider that. This whole thing started because I had 2 S2 lights laying around, but it just looked funny to me. I'm sure it's enough light.

I added the ARB stainless drawer shelf. Nice addition to an already excellent drawer system.

View attachment 2892776

View attachment 2892777

View attachment 2892778
Nice. I run the same set up. Roller drawer on left and fixed top on right with the table. I love having the table in camp or tailgating as a quick place to make lunch or even for a dinner standing up for two people. If your looking for a great camp chair that fits perfectly in ARB drawers get the front runner camp chairs. You can fit up to 4 chairs perfectly inside one drawer or two chairs with the larger ARB soft bag. Keeps your chairs in the rig at all times but out of the way.

Nice. I run the same set up. Roller drawer on left and fixed top on right with the table. I love having the table in camp or tailgating as a quick place to make lunch or even for a dinner standing up for two people. If your looking for a great camp chair that fits perfectly in ARB drawers get the front runner camp chairs. You can fit up to 4 chairs perfectly inside one drawer or two chairs with the larger ARB soft bag. Keeps your chairs in the rig at all times but out of the way.
The table surface looks handy but isn’t it a pain if all you want to do is get to what’s in the drawer?

The table surface looks handy but isn’t it a pain if all you want to do is get to what’s in the drawer?
Pros and cons. If you camp or tailgate a lot it’s worth it. If you have a table on a rear bumper then I would not want it and save the few seconds. Works great with a fridge on the roller drawer next to it. Perfect for quick lunch or coffee. Use it a lot at soccer games for lunch prep. East to clean just keep a tube of stainless steel wipes in a drawer.

I thought the same thing during installation, but I put two large ARB storage bags in there and have no trouble on removing or putting them back in.

I thought the same thing, but I keep two large ARB storage bags in there and no trouble on removing or putting the back in.
Can you put things on the table with it all the way extended as shown in second pic?

Can you put things on the table with it all the way extended as shown in second pic?
Absolutely. It is a heavy stainless table to securely mounted to the box. ARB claims it will hold up.to 17 lbs when fully extended It will easily support a camping stove or coffee pot.

Last edited:
like pictured, put stuff under it you don't access frequently.

Life's a bitch..huh?

Sometimes. But I don't have to make it more so unnecessarily.

I use the table when camping and preparing food. But the other 99.9% of the time it's in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom