For Sale / Wanted To Buy (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

posting this here to see if you guys can help me out.
I am looking to buy one 40” tire to be used as a spare. I am trying to see if I can find a used one before buying a new one.
So please reach out to me if you have one or know of someone that has one for sale.
I’m located in Raleigh NC area but I’m sure I can figure out how to mudship it to my location.

Del R.

Long story short I know a guy selling a LX470 locally. Black, 270k miles, Running fine, timing belt done recently, has wet passenger floorboard either from windshield replacement or clogged AC condenser box under dash, normal wear and tear, AHC is working, oil leaks at valve covers and oil pan, no rust, stock, 4wd works as it should, $8500

if youre interested, PM me soon as it will be going on the broader market again soon.

Adventure Trailer Horizon for sale. Located in Apex NC.

About to start a full frame off resto mod on my 1997 Land Cruiser and wondering if anyone is interested in a tired motor and transmission? Engine and tranny have 233k miles, headgasket job done poorly 20k ago. Dropping in a 6.0 LS with a 5 speed manual NV4500. Help me fund this very expensive build. ;)

Pic of the engine bay in its current state.

Landcruiser motor.jpg

About to start a full frame off resto mod on my 1997 Land Cruiser and wondering if anyone is interested in a tired motor and transmission? Engine and tranny have 233k miles, headgasket job done poorly 20k ago. Dropping in a 6.0 LS with a 5 speed manual NV4500. Help me fund this very expensive build. ;)

What ballpark figure are you expecting? Good luck with your resto mod.

What ballpark figure are you expecting? Good luck with your resto mod.
Hoping i can finish it at 40k, have 50k available. Doing a full frame off, paint, full custom interior, bumpers, armor, long rank gas tank, etc. Goal is to tow a offroad camper across the country with a family of 5 and go and do anything and everything we want.

Anyone need two 5 lug trailer wheels and tires. Tires are 205's on a 15" rim.

IMG_20210713_154721.jpg

Anyone have a 16" 5 lug wheel with or without tire for sale? Need it for my trailer.

I'm looking to buy a 2001-2004 Tacoma Ext Cab 4x4 with the V6 if anyone has one for sale or a lead. Thank you.

I have 293 rounds (Used 7) of Winchester FMJ Brass jacketed Lead core STEEL SHELL 9MM Luger $150.00 I paid $230

Wont cycle through my Kimber

PM me if interested

I have a 1982 fj60 rear seat I no longer need. It’s in pretty good shape , no stuffing hanging out or stains, I’d like $75? The bottom has the trim still attached, I have the trim for the back in the shed.

Anyone have any interest in a 60/62 factory rear bumper in very good shape? I also have the factory spare tire carrier and a trailer hitch.

No affiliation. This LX470 just popped up for sale about a mile from my shop. It’s pretty clean. Interior looks good, but the steering rack is leaking, as well as the passenger side CV. No navigation, 269k. Oh, and there’s no area code on the phone number, so I’d assume it’s 864.

33B9B7C5-C82F-4789-903D-92612BD2817F.jpeg

965F9586-4809-4EEE-A10F-02FB974E60EF.jpeg

045DB7AB-5B23-4FDD-B003-E13A0E64F5B6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom