Recommendations for someone to tune a Sniper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy, everyone. I have a Sniper EFI setup on my '85 FJ60 and I believe I'm having some problems with the tune. Any recommendations in the upstate? There are a few places I've found who can do it remotely, but I'd prefer to work with someone who can drive it to understand the symptoms and results.

Surely you have reached out to Marshall and the crew @Trollhole ....

Surely you have reached out to Marshall and the crew @Trollhole ....
I've heard great things about them and reached out in the past for a different project, but struggled to get a response to keep the conversation going. I ended up doing a lot of work myself and sourcing some other help to keep the project moving forward. I can certainly try again.

I've heard great things about them and reached out in the past for a different project, but struggled to get a response to keep the conversation going. I ended up doing a lot of work myself and sourcing some other help to keep the project moving forward. I can certainly try again.
They're going to be busy (becuase they are good, and uber knowledgable about LCs) - but they are right there in your backyard. Being that Sniper's are also a generic system, you may find an 'old-school' / independent shop might work also. Otherwise, try visiting a local Cars and Coffee to see if you spot another vehicle with a Sniper, and ask one of them.

Give me a call, we can help you out.
864-414-0563-Trollholes Cruisers

They're going to be busy (becuase they are good, and uber knowledgable about LCs) - but they are right there in your backyard. Being that Sniper's are also a generic system, you may find an 'old-school' / independent shop might work also. Otherwise, try visiting a local Cars and Coffee to see if you spot another vehicle with a Sniper, and ask one of them.
Agreed, I hear they are the best around. That kind of busy is a good problem to have. Good idea on Cars and Coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom