Lowland Camping/Sandhills State Forest 1/26-1-28 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did scouting go outside of the wheel?

We are less than a week out from this trip. I hope everyone is has their rig ready and their permission slips signed.

I plan on getting to camp by 3:00pm at the latest. We are camping on Mountain Pond sit 2 and 3. These are on the side of the pond with the dock. GPS Coordinates for our campsite below. You could also put "Sugar Loaf Mountain" into Google and that should bring you right by camp.

34.590874, -80.126690

Saturday morning we will strike camp at a leisurely pace and go explore the Sand Hills State Forrest. We can ride as long or as short as the group wants but at some point I figured we are going to want some lunch. When everyone is good and hungry (and thirsty) we will head into Hartsville and have lunch at Wild Heart Brewing. Next stop is our farm in Bishopville. We have a few trails we can ride there as well. There is also an excellent fishing spot for those interested.

For our group dinner we are going to have Jambalaya prepared by yours truly. After dinner there will be a Christmas tree bond fire to impress all children.

Those on the maybe list please let me know if you plan to attend so I can be sure we have enough food.

Feel free to call me if you need anything.
843-858-3933

I'm going to have to back out. I scratched my eye a couple days ago and it's not healing as fast as I had hoped.

Were going to try and get there around 4

IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3745.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_3748.jpeg
IMG_3740.jpeg

IMG_3755.jpeg
IMG_3749.jpeg

Thanks for posting the pictures. Hope I can make it to the next one.

Fantastic weekend! Weather was perfect. Thanks to @LCNuts and @trshmtnyoda for the hospitality.

IMG_5471[1].JPG
IMG_5465[1].JPG
IMG_5439[1].JPG
IMG_5479[1].JPG
IMG_5466[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom