For Sale / Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I work in Suwanee so Merriam Automotive is pretty close to me and I could drop it off there. I also didn't realize there was another LC shop in Atlanta besides ACC (apparently they have a couple month waiting list), I might ask these guys to check out my AC.

If you PM me your number or email I can take pictures of the grill this week and send them over.
Yes, Peter is very knowledgeable about LC's and daily drives an FJ60 I found for him over 20 years ago! He's off Buford Hwy......

Found this trailer for $350 but probably not going to get it. Reach out to me if anyone is interested. Trailer is in Shelby NC.

IMG_20210609_192351_01.jpg

IMG_20210609_192351_02.jpg

IMG_20210609_192351_03.jpg

Does anyone have an Oil Level Sensor (Part number 89491-60080)? I think Uwharrie found all mt things that were about to fail. This is one of the "cant just tighten the bolt.
s-l1600.jpg

I"m looking to buy a full size, crew cab 4x4 pick up, preferably a diesel if anyone is thinking about selling or knows of one. I would consider a 2007 or newer Tundra as well. Thank you.

Looking for a daily driver. 7k range. Found a fj80 of Facebook for 8500 but interior is rough.

Used vehicle market is murder right now.

...well, looks like we decided to keep it for now.

Last edited:

Last edited:
More...

Last edited:
More...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my 80 and going a different route. Blue, 179000 miles. Not triple locked, but Aussie locked rear and CDL switch.

THE BAD:
It’s been used as mainly a trail rig so it’s dented and dinged. Never been rolled. Has rusted through rear passenger seat belt mount, and through passenger front inner fender. There is what I would call an average amount of surface rust on the undercarriage otherwise. Paint is faded/scratched all over and the hood has been spray painted mostly black where it was really bad. Rear fenders have been cut and there are no rear bumper wings. Has eBay taillights that replaced broken ones and they are faded and not set great due to quarter panel dents.

Needs exhaust fixed, currently broken at the y pipe. No carpet in interior, front seats are cracked and have covers in currently. Second and third row seats come with it. Has aftermarket stereo that isn’t very good. AC is non functional right now because I broke the dryer. There are chips on the edges of the rims, but none leak.

THE GOOD:
4 inch Ironman super heavy lift with foam shocks, 38.5x11r16 TSL Boggers with almost full tread, Aussie locker rear, CDL switch, power steering pump fairly new, power steering box rebuilt a few years ago by west texas off-road with their HD kit and sector shaft and pitman arm from a 105. Factory PS cooler replaced with finned oversized transmission cooler, fairly new tie rod ends, OEM throttle lock. ARB front bumper (dented on corners and bottom). Double cardan front driveshaft. Brakes and rotors were replaced a few years ago but have low mileage. Front end rebuilt less than 10000, probably more like 5000, on it. I’m sure I’m forgetting something, had this a long time. All parts have been replaced with Toyota OEM, and any work not performed by me other than the power steering box had been done by Trollholes.

Will include spare rear driveshaft, spare long and short side front axles with birfields, new rear bearings, new fuel filter, spare power steering pump, spare throttle body, spare brake booster, and whatever other parts I find. Currently has a Warn M12000 mounted, but I’m planning to keep that.

Not the prettiest, but it runs great and there aren’t any major mechanical issues that I’m aware of. As far as I know the head gasket has never been done.

1996, 179000 miles, blue.

Trying to be as upfront as possible with everything.

Asking $12000

View attachment 2708212View attachment 2708213View attachment 2708214View attachment 2708215View attachment 2708217
I also went a different route…6” lift on 40s! This spot look familiar?

33BCC14A-B81E-4A72-A5F7-6A2FA2607969.jpeg

Haha, yep.

I’m buying another 1 ton dually with a bed camper set up for the family. Once the kids get older I’ll build a crawler out of another 80 that’s been rolled. But, for the near future I don’t have space for more vehicles.

View attachment 2709522
You’ll be missed in the meantime! Hopefully we’ll see you at a monthly anyway.

ISO drivers side rear door for 80 series.

ISO drivers side rear door for 80 series.
There is a guy in wake forest that has 80s parts. I saw doors in his garage yesterday (I think they are red). Would you like me to ask him?

There is a guy in wake forest that has 80s parts. I saw doors in his garage yesterday (I think they are red). Would you like me to ask him?
Yes i would appreciate that, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom