Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need a PS turn signal to replace mine... not sure what I picked up, but the lens is broken-

You don't mention which series. But I suggest checking car-part.com

So @Felix, you're abandoning us?

Not that it looks like my work from home status will be permanent, we can live anywhere. So, we can move closer to family, letting our kids grow up around their grand parents, aunt and uncle, cousins, etc. Plus, a lower cost of living. . . Yeah, looks like it. It's a move we've been planning for a few years now - the pandemic just gave us the push we needed.

Last edited:
Looking for front seat covers as well, SOR, Marathon, what do you have that may not be in use that you would part with? 97 80 series

Need a PS turn signal to replace mine... not sure what I picked up, but the lens is broken-

97 80 series

View attachment 2503875

I ordered a set of headlights for about $200 that replaced the head and side marker lights. I'm not a fan of the "fart-can civic" look but the head lights are much brighter. The grill didn't fit and will needs to be trimmed, at least on my 450, my brother--in-law did the swap on his 80 but couldn't remember trimming but I assume its the same grill.

I tried adding relays for the stock lights but it didn't help, I ended up removing the relays and the aftermarket units still outshine the stockers.

I just got a stellar deal on some new 40x13.5r17 Yokohama's to to replace my aging 40x14.5r17 KM2s. KM2s are just getting old and one leaks a bit. Not sure if its the beadlock leaking or the tire. Tons of tread left and still run fine on the road and trail. Pick up in Gaithersburg after my lazy ass installs the new tires.

4 for $500

Fart can?

1606162864809.png

hey guys im looking for a few things for my new LX450 project i just picked up, seeing if anyone has this stuff laying around

Right corner light (or a pair of LC ones)
Front drive shaft
Exhaust parts (mainly down-pipe and cats)
Driver door card tan (need every piece minus the master window switch)
carpet ( almost anything would probably be in better shape than whats in it )

I appreciate it :beer:
fzj80.jpg

hey guys im looking for a few things for my new LX450 project i just picked up, seeing if anyone has this stuff laying around

Front drive shaft

View attachment 2505261

You need floor mats? I got a set of tan fronts and the one that goes in front of the middle row. PM me if you're interested.

You need floor mats? I got a set of tan fronts and the one that goes in front of the middle row. PM me if you're interested.
pm sent

Will the down pipes and cats from a 94 work on the later ones as well? If so I may have a set off a parts rig I just picked up...sorry no lottery ticket.

Front drive shaft

View attachment 2505261
Think Land Cruiser Heaven had some door cards but only sold them as a set.

Front drive shaft

View attachment 2505261
I ripped off my front carpet but its in rough shape. Had an ant colony that was attracted to my sunroof leak lol plastic parts that protect the wiring looms are missing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom