You have been SPOTTED! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We drove the Cruiser to the Raleigh Farmer Market this afternoon. Someone left an ONSC card on the driver's side glass. It was the newer style card so it must be an active member.
I wonder how active they are if they didn’t know your 80. :hmm:

Too new to know anyone’s truck, but saw this lx with a ONSC decal in Cameron Village :beer:

835CF25F-1A54-408F-9C85-BF54A206D578.jpeg

Saw a white 100 last night at Beaver Creek, Apex, with Alaska tags - lift, front/rear bumpers - it was driving away as I was driving, no pic.

Saw a nice built up white 80 at Apex Costco Sunday PM - was going to take a pic, but it was gone by the time I parked and got over there near where it had been.

Last edited:
Dang - I never see cool Cruisers at Cameron Village. I need to stop by more often.

It was me lol I was in a rush so I didn't check for onsc stickers. I'm a very new member.
LOL. Now you know what I drive. I have 50/50 coolant in the truck for you if you come to the Rally Point dinner tonight.

Saw a white 100 last night at Beaver Creek, Apex, with Alaska tags - lift, front/rear bumpers - it was driving away as I was driving, no pic.

Saw a nice built up white 80 at Apex Costco Sunday PM - was going to take a pic, but it was gone by the time I parked and got over there near where it had been.

Saw the same 100 this afternoon on 440 at the Crabtree exit.

Almost forgot, spotted this in a Winston Salem parking deck last Wednesday around 6PM:

IMG_1650.JPG

I saw that a couple weeks ago while I was up there for a conference, I think it was a an AJIK tire carrier, which Wits End acquired.

I saw that a couple weeks ago while I was up there for a conference, I think it was a an AJIK tire carrier, which Wits End acquired.

Yup, that's exactly it.

Think I spotted @Keep at Town and Country again :)

We parked down below, in the back to talk to the service dept and were leaving when we spotted the 62.

20171103_145905.jpg

The truck's name is Hound :)

Think I spotted @Keep at Town and Country again :)
We parked down below, in the back to talk to the service dept and were leaving when we spotted the 62.
View attachment 1568507

I'm there so often digging around in their drawers of fasteners I should just get a part time job at that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom