You have been SPOTTED! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That truck had the 2.5 inch lift from ome with bump it off road diff drop. Heavy duty torsion bars for Arb bumper and winch that got removed before I sold it.

I put the lift together with used parts from the classified section for cheap. People are always switching out lift components.

Spotted this nice hundy in Lowes home improvement in Morehead City, do we know it?

10CDCCC5-96B3-4FF4-A3E4-FF6E76435635.jpeg

A91B5D0F-20B8-4754-8F27-909D903E43CE.jpeg

That truck had the 2.5 inch lift from ome with bump it off road diff drop. Heavy duty torsion bars for Arb bumper and winch that got removed before I sold it.

I put the lift together with used parts from the classified section for cheap. People are always switching out lift components.

Figured body lift due to the large gap btween body and bumper in the picture

Improper installation of bumper.

Desert tan (darker tan color) 40 series at St. Timothy’s School near North Hills in Raleigh, 5:15pm. They were picking up a student, so was I.

who was broken down on wake forest rd yesterday at 5pm rush hour? lifted 80, burgundy maybe? maybe a snorkel?

Saw it too at 5:15. When i saw it, it was turning from Old Wake Forest at Red Lobster onto Wake Forest then onto New Hope. Definitely lifted with a snorkel.

D66E94E1-4DCC-4E26-8654-E78527166777.jpeg

Who was in the white 100 on 240 in West Asheville this morning? Had OSNC and Ocracoke stickers on the back.

onemanarmy, did you happen to see the license plate? It's a Wisconsinite, aka cheesehead. I highly doubt that they are a member of ONSC.

Did any of you who saw him/her help out?

They were at the barn at the Christmas party but I did not get a chance to speak with or introduce myself. The truck looked great.

onemanarmy, did you happen to see the license plate? It's a Wisconsinite, aka cheesehead. I highly doubt that they are a member of ONSC.

Did any of you who saw him/her help out?

They were rolling when I got my picture.

Today, around 330p, an olive green 40 Northbound on 521, just up from the South Carolina border. Looked like it was a '78, clean truck. Sunday. darkgrey 80 leaving Lowe's in Indian Land around 345p with an ARB (?) rear tire carrier and bull bar, older chap.

Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

Yes sir - you where there too? I live on Mount Gilead Church road.

In your 80? I can't see how I missed that rig!

Reactions: AJR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom