You have been SPOTTED! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a bad ass green ragtop 40 on 440 at a little before 6pm. Also had a guy yelling at me at a stop light so I rolled my window down to see what he was saying. Turned out he wanted to know what my snorkel was lol

LC's are my first love. But this still stopped me in my tracks. Downtown WS on 4th Street

IMG_4287.JPG

saw a guy at the airport dropping his wife off in this

22008226_10155158595572875_6275629224841725273_n.jpg

With the door open I can't tell if it is a 28-29 or 30-31 Model A Ford. My dad could either way. Cool old truck and a 4 banger that would make a 40 or a 60 seem fast

Saw a real nice LX450 at the corner of Mount Gilead and US 64 last night. We were on the way somewhere or would have stopped by and been a creepy club member, like I usually am, and checked in :) Assume it was someone here as it was pretty nicely built out with bumpers, etc :)

Built white fj80 in Aberdeen at service station. Small lift. Snorkel. Side awning. Looked clean.

Red fj40 spotted in Mcbee, sc.

Traveling to Columbia for work.

Also spotted white fj62.

Red fj40 spotted in Mcbee, sc.

Traveling to Columbia for work.

Also spotted white fj62.

We did not.

It's probably been on here before, but real pretty green 40 in the Red Hat deck, DTR. If it's yours, message me so I can nerd out on it one day.

1005171303.jpg

No pic, but spotted nice looking faded red 62 series, he spotted me too in the 60. Gate City Blvd and Merrit Drive.

Last edited:
Last edited:
10/3 Spotted the Grey one at Quiet Pint on 1st Street WS. Couldn't stop though, I was on the way to the Triad meeting.

10/6 Spotted the Blue at Black Mtn Chocolate downtown WS. Couldn't stop though, I was walking in to Fiddlin' Fish brewery to drink a beer :)

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4318.JPG

Driving through Pittsboro today in my red 80, I was being tailed and photographed by someone in a dark green 80 with house divided front license plate. That was my first time driving that one since I bought it a while back, just finished the lift and a bunch of other stuff.

Driving through Pittsboro today in my red 80, I was being tailed and photographed by someone in a dark green 80 with house divided front license plate. That was my first time driving that one since I bought it a while back, just finished the lift and a bunch of other stuff.

AJR - we need to meet up for coffee/beer sometime! We are in the process of buying one of the B&B's in town and moving, so it is a crazy time, but "when the dust settles" would love to get coffee or hit 580 for a beer etc.

Your stalker may not be an ONSC member - we seem to be doing bad at recruiting here - wife says I am too creepy about it sometimes - - like a few posts up. We don't have a TON of LC - here are some of the ones I see around:

• White 100 - talked to the owner at Lowes - he was in TLCA, but not ONSC
  • Red FJ40 at Performance Auto (new, being worked on)
  • Camo 80 - lives N of town - been for sale a long time
  • Tan 80 - seen a lot around Jordan Lake - active with Boy Scouts
  • White 60 - I think an ONSC member who passes through a lot
  • Couple 200/LX570s - Fearrington types (no offense - just . .you know what I mean, LOL)
  • @NC LX comes down here sometimes from up North :)
Cool if someone was passing through from the club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom