5.9 12 valve cummins conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to see if anyone has tried the duiser off-road 5.9 Cummins conversion kit. What are your guys thoughts on this?

You might be the first one good luck.... search. Do you live near him you might be good meet him in person

Yes I did mine this year, I love the way it put's the 6bt in the engine bay and the controller for my 343

20170407_184610.jpg

How many miles have you put on it so far? Good quality parts? Would love to see more pictures if you have any

How many miles have you put on it so far? Good quality parts? Would love to see more pictures if you have any

I just did 428 today and I have about 10K since the swap, and yes the parts make it look like it is factory search for my son's senior project

Do some research on the vendor first. I still have parts that I never received from 2 years ago.

Found what looks to be a better kit on diesel adapters. Still have a lot of researching and planing to do on this. See if I can find a good running donor around

I went with dustin/duiser/diesel adapters whatever he calls himself now. if I could do it again I wouldnt go with him, I would do the advanced adapters nv4500 to toyotas fulltime trnasfer case.

I've had issues with mine leaking, and one of the bearings breaking, I wish I had the adapter to the full time case

I went with dustin/duiser/diesel adapters whatever he calls himself now. if I could do it again I wouldnt go with him, I would do the advanced adapters nv4500 to toyotas fulltime trnasfer case.

Y not just do the 6BT with 48RE and what ever Xfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom