What are you doing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like @stevezero will be coming over Sunday so we can pull down "Ticky".

View attachment 1466641

That picture confused the heck out of me for a second. "Rice, WHY are you taking the motor back out?! What's the white stuff in the background?" Then I got it.

:lol:

What's the plan for ticky?

That picture confused the heck out of me for a second. "Rice, WHY are you taking the motor back out?! What's the white stuff in the background?" Then I got it.

:lol:

What's the plan for ticky?

Steve's plan is to take possession of Ticky's head so the triad chapter of ONSC can have another Head Gasket party.

While in there I hope to put a finger on where the engine knock was coming from.

Lake Tillery - friend's place. Boating w/o having to tow, launch, load on Memorial Day weekend = 1 happy Ramon!

We should be on LT Sunday and Monday. Stop by if your out boating Ramon. We are on the east side across from the Woodrun clubhouse and pool. Look for the tacky streamers and christmas lights around the top of the boathouse....or look for idiot pressure washing on a holiday. :beer:

We should be on LT Sunday and Monday. Stop by if your out boating Ramon. We are on the east side across from the Woodrun clubhouse and pool. Look for the tacky streamers and christmas lights around the top of the boathouse....or look for idiot pressure washing on a holiday. :beer:

LOL. Will do Kenny. I'm just a passenger this weekend, but I should be able to hook that up! Would love to stop by and say hi to you guys.

Steve's plan is to take possession of Ticky's head so the triad chapter of ONSC can have another Head Gasket party.

While in there I hope to put a finger on where the engine knock was coming from.

Let me know when that head gasket party is going on. I'm thinking maybe I'll video document it if you guys are okay with that?

Have been to the traveling wall once. Have been to the Wall in DC twice. I go to the NC Wall at least once per year.

Got a enough done the last two days that Monday should be easy.

There used to be crappy storage rooms/sheds there. Tore all that down and the 3 of the four layers of flooring up

The other two rooms will eventually come down but on of the walls in there is connected to the house so I may fly down and help him do that next month.

Filled up and hauled 6 of these already.

It has been the worst demo job I've ever been a part of. Whomever built that thing went to the school of there must be a nail or screw every half inch in every direction in every piece of wood.

20170526_133440.jpg

20170526_132705.jpg

20170526_132643.jpg

Got a enough done the last two days that Monday should be easy.

There used to be crappy storage rooms/sheds there. Tore all that down and the 3 of the four layers of flooring up

The other two rooms will eventually come down but on of the walls in there is connected to the house so I may fly down and help him do that next month.

Filled up and hauled 6 of these already.

It has been the worst demo job I've ever been a part of. Whomever built that thing went to the school of there must be a nail or screw every half inch in every direction in every piece of wood.

View attachment 1467291

View attachment 1467292

View attachment 1467293
I miss that kind of work. :(

Well come on over.... lol. Stopping for the day, im heading out to calico ghost town for a wedding... vegas holiday traffic is going to suck.

A little desert exploring

20170527_185751.jpg

20170527_185812.jpg

20170527_185159.jpg

20170527_185152.jpg

the wifey and I cruised the Goldwing up to Raleigh to see our new granddaughter and grandson. stopped by the vineyard near the Monks and Honked real loudly when we passed by on Saturday. came home yesterday and are starting up a shrimp/ crab boil here today...

the wifey and I cruised the Goldwing up to Raleigh to see our new granddaughter and grandson. stopped by the vineyard near the Monks and Honked real loudly when we passed by on Saturday. came home yesterday and are starting up a shrimp/ crab boil here today...

That vineyard is always a good one, name is escaping me though.

Moved Sarah's grandfather to a new place on Saturday - got to drive a Penske Hino 16' cab-over with only 1030 miles! The load was so light that it fought me every step of the way - steering, in particular. Damn, it wanted to wander so badly. Taking care of Sarah and her 102*F fever yesterday and today. Also smoking some pork and whipping up a trial run of @Green Hell Mustang's bbq sauce today. I think I'm supposed to be working on a truck or the house... Caught some of Better Call Saul on my other half's binge watch last night.

LOL. Will do Kenny. I'm just a passenger this weekend, but I should be able to hook that up! Would love to stop by and say hi to you guys.

Swung by a couple of times Kenny, but never saw y'all outside. We had a blast on the lake though, for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom