HAMOM weekend Nov 3-5 project gonzo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@IcutYourCruiser what's the food situation going to be? Are you close to a grocery store and restaurants or are you in the boonies? I may ride up w/ Johnny, so I won't have my fridge. Will there be space in a fridge available?

* On an unrelated note, the RV is a no go. Owner completely misrepresented the vehicle.

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed in your lack of poor decision making, I was looking forward to a janky RV to stay in.
The dinette converted to a bed. You could have slept on the soaked cushions under the steady drip coming from the leaky roof. My apologies

@IcutYourCruiser what's the food situation going to be? Are you close to a grocery store and restaurants or are you in the boonies? I may ride up w/ Johnny, so I won't have my fridge. Will there be space in a fridge available?

* On an unrelated note, the RV is a no go. Owner completely misrepresented the vehicle.
I’ve got my brother in-law coming out sat to cook for us, so I’ll have that covered. There’s plenty of room in the shop fridge. It’s about a 10 min drive to the grocery store.

Things are already happening.
6BDBEDFC-7763-41F7-90D5-5B1341EEA047.jpeg

56B4E923-C5AB-444E-85E6-BEDB0884EB4E.jpeg

Thanks for hosting us bro, and early happy birthday!!

The tucked cage is gonna be tits.

Going through some photos, this is the new approach for cage building in cruisers for me. Zero intrusion in the already fairly narrow footwells. The cage will be stich welded into the body, meaning the cage becomes the structure supporting the skins. Maximum coolness:

1699287551140.png

Once the a-pillar and halo structure in the body are hollowed out, 1.75" tubing fits nearly entirely inside:

1699287577488.png

Which allows us to fit the a-pillar bars almost completely inside:

1699287606728.png

1699287623857.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom