For Sale Stock 1993 FZJ80 Factory Locked 141K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Completely stock 1993 FZJ80 with just under 141,000 miles. Has all the options, including factory electric front and rear differential lockers (both in working condition). New brakes, radiator, and radiator hoses within the last 1,000 miles. Runs and drives great.

Check engine light is on and showing code 71. I bought a new EGR from Toyota, but haven't had a chance to put it on yet.

For a full price offer I will include a good running spare engine, transmission, and transfer-case from a 1994 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser, as well as a number of other spare parts I have for this body style Land Cruiser.

Asking $8,900 for everything

Located in Lewiston, ID
Call or text 208-401-6028

NMS_1442.JPG

NMS_1444.JPG

NMS_1441.JPG

NMS_1440.JPG

NMS_1448.JPG

Here is a photo of the spare parts, as well as some photo's of the few blemishes the vehicle has.

1: Spare engine, trans, t-case, tail and marker lights, switches, gauge and dash bezel, plus whatever else is in the mystery box...
1: It looks like the previous owner backed into a branch. As you can see in the photo it left a slight dent and rippled the paint of the hatch a bit.
2: The previous owner much have placed their thumb in the exact same spot above the latch every time they opened the drivers door, causing the clear coat to wear.

NMS_1450.JPG

NMS_1434.JPG

NMS_1443.JPG

Hey! From a fellow Lewistonian! I think I've seen this around, maybe you've seen mine...
Anyway, As of today I am in need of an engine!!! Any chance you would consider selling the spare engine and trans/ t-case? My buddy, also in Lewiston could use the case.
I will respond to your c-list ad as well.

nice chatting with you. deposit sent, details to come on logistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom