For Sale 1993 LS3/6l80 Factory tripple lock FZJ80(Colorado) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
white
I am selling my LS3 swapped 1993 Land Cruiser. This is a great working rig I bought a couple years ago in Texas wheeled it for the weekend and drove it home 17 Hours to Colorado. It's served me well and is really is fun to drive. The previous owner did the swap. This could be a daily driver it drives great on the road and it actually gets decent gas milage if you keep your foot out of it(but who wants to do that).

Body and interior
-1993 Toyota Land Cruiser with roughly 385K on the body and interior
-Interior is in good shape. no cracks in the dash, front seats are dry and cracked but have Marathon seat covers. Rear seats look brand new.
Exterior There are very minor scuffs and very minor clear coat peeling. All panels are straight.
-Frame is solid rust free.

Motor Swap
-The motor and trans have been swapped from a 2013 Chevy Camaro it's a 6.2 Liter LS3 said to put out about 430HP un documented miles.
-Speed, voltage and fuel run on the factory dash but the other gauges aren't hooked up. Speartech wiring harness used.
-Other Gauges run off OBD2 Ultra Gauge that's customizable(I keep it on Temp, RPM, and Speed.(The speed matches the factory dash)
-Heat is hot and AC is ice cold AC
-Custom Exhaust routed outside the frame similar to the factory location to keep heat away from the transmission and transfer case) Heatshields through out to keep the floor cool.
-Transmission is a 6 speed 6l80 with tap shift installed running to a stand alone transmission cooler.
-Transfer Case is an FJ60 Split Case with 2 Wheel Drive Option new rear main seal installed 2023.

Suspension
-New Ironman offroad 2.5 inch lift (Installed 2023)
-Slee Caster Correction Plates (This really helped the handling at 75-85mph)

Steering and Axles
Marlin Crawler HD Steering Upgrade Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Mar Link with 555 Tie rod ends(Installed August 2023)
Factory locking differentials that work great sometimes the front locker takes a few seconds to click in but has never failed
Fresh axle Seals and our bearings throughout. ( August 2023)
New Brakes (August 2023)
Locking hub upgrade for 2wd use on front axle. (When hubs are unlocked ABS light is on)

Tires and Wheels
35x10.5x17 Kenda Klever
17 inch steel wheels
16 inch spare

Armor
Trail Gear weld on Rock Sliders
I'm not sure the make of the front bumper but it looks good and is sturdy
Ramsey American Made 8000lb winch with synthetic line

The Bad:
-The rear passenger window doesn't have the piece that locks it into the track so it comes off the track if you try to open it(the controller is currently unplugged)
-Windshield has a crack but it isn't in your view plane. (I may replace this if I have time or can know off a couple hundred dollars.
-The driver's seat for aft adjustment doesn't go. Up down tilt work great, just no forward and back.

Link to more pictures

Located in Aspen Colorado
22,000 or best offer.

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_0327.MOV.jpg

Last edited:
Monday Bump. New videos and pictures added to the google photos link

Bump and price drop to $22,000. I have been daily driving this lately and it's a pleasure to drive.

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom