screwed by Jim at OCD Tops (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They were but he ended up having past customers that I knew nothing about. When I tried to help them I basically got nowhere with Jim. I tried and I even considered hanging on just to help them at the expense of my name. But my family comes first. There are about 6 people due money or tops from his past dealings. I did manage to get a few taken care of. I'm sorry to those I couldn't help.

My understanding Jim is selling all his equipment to someone else in town and training them to make the tops. They will be selling them on ebay I think.

Thanks for trying Marshal. You're all good in my book. At least I got something. More than some folks who just got screwed completely. My top may not be exactly what I ordered but It is what it is. As long as you keep on truckin' with the AWESOME carbs and dizzy's you've got nothing to worry about.

If ever you would consider taking legal action, please let me know as I am also one of the few that has been screwed. As I live in Asia it's nearly impossible for me to do something from here. Guess Jim realised that as well.... You can email me direct on lucvdha@gmail.com
Cheers,
Luc

Not sure why I am even posting but I was one of the I guess original guys who got completely screwed by this guy. I paid in Full in September of 2010. Guaranteed to have my top buy that Christmas. Still waiting. I guess it just still really really bugs me.

ya i think he was saying trollhole not ocd.

ya i think he was saying trollhole not ocd.

No. I posted that Jim is making tops. I never posted that he is still screwing people.

Not sure why I am even posting but I was one of the I guess original guys who got completely screwed by this guy. I paid in Full in September of 2010. Guaranteed to have my top buy that Christmas. Still waiting. I guess it just still really really bugs me.

You're close enough to pay him a visit.

edit: to pick up your top, is what I meant.

If it would do any good I would.

um...he stole your money, literally, and he continues to do business.

that is theft and against the law...I am assuming it was more than $500?

in this state, that is grand larceny.

why do all you people just let it go?

get the fxxx together and put an end to this fxxxing a******.

...says the guy who has an ocd top.

:D

I think it would surprise you if you called him and turned up the heat what kind of result you would get. Especially if he knew that you were willing to meet him to resolve the issue.

edit: I mean resolve it in a civil manner, agreeable to both.

But, I also understand that time is money, and sometimes chasing a flake for a few bucks isn't worth the frustration.

No. I posted that Jim is making tops. I never posted that he is still screwing people.

I wish he would take care of his past customers or at least respond to them. Or just give them all your contact information since your selling his tops for him. Really sad. I've had at least 1 or 2 new people a month contact me with the same story as everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom