Anyone done business with cruiser parts dealer on IG, goes by: John_Brad and Carl_Valley98? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll spare you the details, but I think I've been scammed. Thankfully it was only $200. Sucks balls, of course, but could've been way worse. Anyone seen this dude in your feeds?

Not sure if it's the same folks, but I recently ordered a part from Cruiser Parts and was seriously underwhelmed with the product and the customer service. Might as well have been a scam, selling $3 worth of metal for $65 and the returns process is a PITA, charging me a 25% restocking fee and return shipping on my own dime.

Not sure if it's the same folks, but I recently ordered a part from Cruiser Parts and was seriously underwhelmed with the product and the customer service. Might as well have been a scam, selling $3 worth of metal for $65 and the returns process is a PITA, charging me a 25% restocking fee and return shipping on my own dime.
It isn't. This guy doesn't even have parts. He's just stealing money from people. Totally on me for not being more aware. I hope he dies of face cancer..

That sucks, did you pay with a CC? If so, contact your card issuer. They ought to refund you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom