Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers said:
that would be a LJ71...
;^)

DOH!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Trubo (diesel) bummer.

an EFI bundera?

a diesel LJ71 Land Cruiser from Japan, also known as a Bundera, Land Cruiser 2, Prado.
cheers

Okay Guys ... the 255-85 are mounted and allready tested:

tonitonew01.jpg

tonitonew02.jpg

edit: one pic more
tonitonew03.jpg

... its good to have the new ground clearance :)
On the street the tires apears much heavier, i think i have to get those SuperSwamper Narrow S.S. in 34x9.5R15 to finsish the look of my cruiser ;) but for the beginning its okay ...

have a nice day

Last edited:
ok heres my lj70's
DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

the 1988 white lc2 has a 2.4 2lt motor, ome 2" coil lift kit, home made snorkle, enlargened rear arches, side exit cherry bomb exhaust, cutaway overhangs on the front and rear. one of my own mountainjacks front bumpers and winch mounts with a warn 9000 winch with incab controls. 31" bronco grizzly claws finnish it off.

the black 1991 lj70 also has the 2.4 2lt engine but is totally standard with the exception of the 31" fedima extreme tyres

Last edited:
thanks for the compliment. we make them here. you can contact me at wayne@crushersrule.com
if you are interested in one...
cheers

hey ukjeeper I like your paint scheme! Kind of like the 55 series.
I was thinking about doing something like that myself.
I might go with the bottom blue and the top white.

thanks m8
it was originally sand gold, then someone painted it white. when i got it the bottom half was rotten so most of what is now red is new hand formed steel.... hence the larger rear wheelarches for the future bigger tyres. when i came to paint it i couldnt match the white so i saw a picture of a 55 so copied it. once ive finnished the welding on the doors its going in for a respray in bright orange!!!

Hello,

Just wanted to send greetings from Finland and share some pictures of my LJ70 -86. Currently stock engine and drivetrain, but C303 axles are waiting to get discs and some v6 or v8 engine with auto is planned to place in...

offroadjouni-lj-boggereilla.jpg

offroadjouni-lj-kivella.jpg

offroadjouni-nokia041204-1.jpg

/* Jouni */

Nice front-bumper ... with this setup (bumper, tires, camo and without the Toyota-signs) the LJ looks pretty "bad-ass"!!!

cool!!!

but c303 axles with disks ... can you post some pics of that please (if you have)?

have a nice day

but c303 axles with disks ... can you post some pics of that please (if you have)?

nice camo paint job.... I also interesting in those c303 axles and how you fit it on the 70

This is my new front bumper

sorry here is the pics

Last edited:
Thanks you all... :) This camo divides most of the people to the ones that love it - and the ones that hate it. And actually it was idea when I selected those colours. ;)

I have no pictures of the prototype, so I cannot post them. A friend of mine is doing disc conversion for his c303 axles, and after they are finished he hopefully has the time to do the same for my axles. Fitting the axles legally to LJ is somewhat difficult because of the width of them, but let's see...

Hey v6 bundy I like the front jack stand on the second picture :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom